Chapter 11

Doctor Strange! Finally oh my God.

"Stephen-I mean Dr. Strange..."

"I have been hanging off the Grand Canyon for twelve hours." His voice was calm when he said it which made it even more scarier.

"Y/N. Please tell me that's not who I think it is." He continued, looking at Peter's spiderman suit and then Peter himself.

"By that you mean-"

"He's Peter Parker from another reality, isn't he."

"Yes."

He cursed under his breath. Ah shit. We are in big trouble, aren't we? oh my God. I haven't even told him about Tony Stark.

"Sooo uhmm there might be another slight issue..." pleasedontkillme.

He stared at me in confusion.

"Tony Stark is here."

Okay. That felt good. To finally let it out. Now let's just hope that he's not ma-

"He's what now?!" He tried to keep his calm voice but failed to do so and raised his tone.

"Uh sir, I'm sorry. She never meant for any of this to happen. Please help us." Peter stepped in front of me.

Awhsjsjajdjajkskak he's so cute.

After telling him the whole story, with Strange cursing the shit out of us throughout it but not with words except it was with his glances which were pretty easy to read, he sighed and agreed to help us.

We left the rooftop and went to find others. We have to put an end this thing with the Goblin, Electro and Sandman once and for all. Peter two won't be very pleased with the idea...

But I hope that after some time, he will understand that I did it from him. And literally everyone else.

As he was about to teleport us to where the others were, Peter grabbed my hand and pulled me aside, asking Strange for a minute.

"Y/N. I didn't want to say anything until now but what is your plan?"

"Send the villains back?"

"To die? That's not what heroes do and you know that."

Oh not this again.

Goblin literally killed Aunt May. How can I ever let him get away with it?!

"Peter, listen. I love that you Peters have this instinct to protect everyone like even the villains but this is dangerous! We can't just-"

"Y/N, are you hearing yourself right now? You've never acted like this. I'm sure even before I came along you didn't want anything but to save everyone. Even if it meant saving the bad guys. Tell me what's really going on?"

He didn't know me for long but long enough to figure me out.

"I'm just scared of losing you and everyone I love, okay! I've already lost Aunt May. I'm scared. That's it.

Everytime Peter Two fought a villain, he would leave me at home where I would die from worrying.

If I had the chance to just poof and send all the villains back before he got a chance to fight them, I would.

And now that I finally have a chance, I feel like I should do it. I have to do it. Because then if anything happened to any of you it-

it would be my fault." I breathed out.

it felt like something heavy had been lifted off of my chest.

"I understand. I understand your reason and why you want to do all this but it's not correct. Being ripped away from a second chance is terrible. Having blood on your hands is even worse. Even if it isn't directly. Maybe some villains don't deserve it but we don't know which. We can't risk killing the good ones just because we thought they couldn't be redeemed. And I know for sure that Electro can be."