Chapter 13

Okay now this was getting really creepy.

"I'm sorry, I think you have the wrong person-"

But in just a second, everyone around me disappeared.

The world disappeared. It was as if I was somewhere else and it was definitely not a regular bus stop.

"What is this? Where are we?! Why is everything red.." I looked around, trying to figure out where am I and who the hell this woman is.

"I'm really sad you forgot. I can't have that. You need to remember and you will." The redhead started doing something with her hands which glowed red.

"Why is that red stuff coming out of your hands..." I said nervously. I'm actually scared to freaking death.

But MJ always taught me to stay calm in situations where I'm in danger. Stay calm and think. Think of a way out.

Although it never occurred to me that danger would be THIS. I don't even know where am I so how will I find a way out?!

As she pointed her glowing red hands at me, I froze. What was she going to do with that? Is this how I die? Okay. Alright. I'm dying.

There's a girl pointing some red stuff at me. Totally not terrifying.

Oh God I'm going to die.

"Wait wait, please don't. What did I even do? Who are you?" I pleaded. Maybe I could reason with her.

Ugh. I'm so stupid.

She lowered her hands a bit, "Oh I'm not going to kill you, Y/N. I would never do that. Just...trust me." And with that, she pointed her hands at me once again.

For some reason, deep in my heart, I believed her. I felt like I could trust her but I don't know why. I've never seen this girl in my entire life.

But even though I haven't, it feels like I have.

I closed my eyes. Whatever is going to happen, it's going to happen anyway so. I waited for something. Pain, suffering, I don't know.

But all I felt was a rush of adrenaline rushing through my veins. I was being shown to some...memories. Memories as if it were mine. Memories that I had no knowledge of until now.

Memories that felt like it belong to someone else but I knew it belonged to me.

I saw a boy...the guy that I bumped into! I saw- the guy from the coffee shop!

I also saw many people I didn't even know existed until now. It felt like I was becoming a whole new person.

And as few minutes passed, the memories started to feel familiar. Like...like I remember living through them.

And finally, I opened my eyes.

"Oh my God.." I said, trying to catch my breath.

"Do you remember now?" Wanda came closer to me, putting a hand on my arm.

"Yes. I remember everything."

She smiled and hugged me. "I've missed you."

I was still trying to process everything but I was happy that I got my memories back. "Me too. Thank you so much, Wanda. I would've lived without knowing a thing if not you."

And we were back at the bus stop once again.

"I came to you because I just saw Strange. He asked me about the multiverse. I wanted to go to Peter first but I decided to come to you at last. You'd know everything about his whereabouts."

"I would know normally but I haven't seen him since yesterday at the coffee shop."

Wanda sighed. "It's fine. I'll find him somehow. Strange doesn't remember either, does he? That's why he came to me about the situation and not Peter."

I silently nodded and looked around, trying to come up with a solution. I mean where could Peter be other than his home?

(until now they didn't use codenames so they're taking about tom holland just in case you're confused but I'm going to start using them again)

But would he be there? I mean everyone forgot about him so he doesn't really have a home anymore.

Oh. I'm so stupid. "Wanda! I have an idea! I completely forgot that Peter, not the one you're thinking of-"

"Not the one I'm thinking of?"

"It's a long story...it's basically him from another universe. But he invited me for coffee today so I can tell him everything! Maybe he knows something."

"Okay, sure. That's not a bad idea." Wanda agreed. "You go on then and if you find something, meet me at my house. You remember where that is right?"

"Yeah I remember everything now. See you." I waved goodbye and got on the bus.

I looked out of the window, lost in my thoughts. I thought Peter said he'd make me remember?! Maybe he was going to make me remember today?

I don't know.

I arrived and went into the coffee shop. I looked around, trying to find him. He was sitting by the window in the corner.

He saw me and waved so I waved back and went to sit down.

"Hi." He said with a smile.

"Hi, Spidey."

Silence. His mouth was a bit open as if he was shocked.

Ha.

"...What?"

"Oh come on. I remember everything. You better have been planning to make me remember today." I scoffed.

"How do you remember?" He ignored my second half of the sentence.

I rolled my eyes and told him about everything that happened.

"Oh. That makes sense. I gotta say, part of me is relieved you got your memories back as selfish as it may sound."

"It's not selfish...well in my opinion at least. Well, I love you so." I blurted out the last part without realizing.

I mean yeah we've said I love you's before but I don't know...I guess it's different when you're safe and sound.

"I love you too." He said not even a second later.

I smiled. "We have to tell Dr. Strange too. It seems like the mutliverse is in danger."

He nodded. "We could-"

He suddenly stopped. Peter was looking at something behind me.

I turned around and of course.

"You didn't think I was gone, did you?"

Said Harry Osborn.

A/N: HIII thank you soo much for reading!! I hope you enjoyed it. sorry for any mistakes and I hope yall have a great day/night ♡♡♡

oh also happy Easter!! we celebrate it today since I'm orthodox