chapter 11

Renjun can't even reply to Chenle's question when someone rings his doorbell. Both Renjun and Chenle looked at the door direction, wondering who would be there at this hour. He was really sure it would never be Jaemin and Minhyung as both of them must be tired after a whole day of working. Moreover, Jaemin and Minhyung always inform him first before they go to Renjun's house.

Renjun made his way towards the door, seeing it through the tiny hole on the door, only to meet the pair of eyes that he was familiar with. At first, he wanted to ignore it but when he saw Sungchan also standing there, he finally opened the door as he pitied the boy the most. As soon as the door opened, Renjun did not ask many questions, letting the father and his son enter his house. Seems like both of them did not return home yet as Sungchan still wore his school uniform.

"Pa, I miss you," Sungchan hugged Renjun's legs, calling him pa as Chenle asked him before. Jeno who heard that for the first time was startled to hear that, but inside, he kinda loves how Renjun did not even care of what Sungchan called him. When Chenle saw Sungchan, he immediately took the boy's hand, bringing the boy into his room. Of course those two best friends already missed each other although Chenle did not come to school only for a day.

"Here. Let's eat. And take the medicine after that." Jeno walked casually towards Renjun's kitchen with Renjun following him from behind. Before Renjun could say or do anything, Jeno already prepared everything for him. "Jeno, you are my guest. Let me do it,"

"But you are sick,"

"It's getting better anyway. Still, I shouldn't treat my guest like this, stop it Jeno,"

Jeno stopped a while, turning his back towards Renjun only to reply,

"Then, should I be your husband then you will stop calling me as your guest to do a simple thing like this?"

Renjun's mouth opened wide, can't think properly of Jeno's words. He knew, blush already creeped up on his face. That was why he slowly sat on the chair, watching Jeno prepare everything without letting out any words anymore.

As Jeno already prepared everything, Renjun walked into Chenle's room, calling the boys to eat dinner. They followed Renjun to the dining table, excitedly running and teasing each other. Jeno sat in front of Renjun while Chenle and Sungchan were by Renjun's side. Seeing how Sungchan loves to be with Renjun more than him made Jeno envious a little bit. Surely he needed to learn more from Renjun how to attract the children.

"Renjun, why don't you eat first? The food will get cold. It might not be delicious after this," Jeno looked at the chinese. Renjun took a glance at him before answering, "I will feed these boys first. You should eat too, Jeno," Jeno did not touch his food. He watched how Renjun fed Chenle and Sungchan, finally scooting over Sungchan's side and fed his own son. Renjun smiled when Jeno took the spoon from his hand, knowing from Jeno's act, he wanted to be a good dad for Sungchan.

"Pa, I'm full. Can we play now?" Chenle asked Renjun.

"Give Sungchan your pyjamas to change. Then, you can play for a little bit. You need to go to school tomorrow, Lele. Go to bed early, okay?" Chenle nodded, walking away with Sungchan, leaving the two adults at the dining table.

"Let's eat," Jeno did not reply to him, standing up from his seat, walking to Renjun's side before sitting there. Renjun looked at him, questioning what Jeno tried to do. "You already fed them. Let me feed you now,"

"Je-"

Jeno fed a spoonful of porridge into Renjun's mouth without Renjun could finish his sentence. Jeno giggled when Renjun glared at him, cheeks puffy as he ate the porridge. What a cute sight. "I can feed myself,"