chapter 33 (ending - main characters)

I decided to do only one ending for this story but will noren be the end game? :)

4000+ words :)

-

13 years later.

"Pa, I already late," Chenle sighed when Renjun still busy on his phone as he received a call from Kun, asking if Renjun already sent his one and only son to his new high school. For years they lived with Kun, finally, Renjun decided to move to his own house. Renjun ended the call quickly, getting his bag and his car key before walking towards the front door, where Chenle already waited for him.

Chenle was the one who supposely became nervous on his first day in his new high school but the situation was different that time. Renjun kept on looking at Chenle all the way to the high school, asking if his boy was feeling good or nervous. "Pa, you don't need to worry about me. You know how loud I can be," Chenle said, making Renjun shut his mouth after that.

For years, he still babying his grown up son.

-

As expected, it was really easy for Chenle to make new friends. Who doesn't want to be friend with him anyway? Chenle was that type of person that everyone was looking for.

"Chenle, are you interest in any club here? I mean if you have interest in art, or maybe sports, you can register for it today. Well, you are new here so do tell me if you need my help," Heeseung, their class monitor approached him, making Chenle nod with a smile on his face.

After Heeseung walked away, the person who sat in front of him which is his new friend, Beomgyu turned his body to face Chenle. "Hey, Chenle."

"Yes?"

"Do you want to join the band club? If you are good in singing, why wouldn't you give it a try?!" Beomgyu asked with an excited face, hoping for Chenle to say yes to his question.

"Are you in that band club?"

Beomgyu shook his head. "Nah, but your seatmate does. As you can see, he is that busy person and he is not here since morning. He is the vice president of the club, and he is the one who need to take care of everything in the club by this year as their president wants to focus on his final year."

Chenle nodded in understandment. Well, he never join any music related club but his pa always say that he has a good voice.

"Oh by the way, the club does not have their main singer yet. That's why I'm asking you if you is a good singer. Seems like you can,"

"Um, I will give it a try." Chenle said, worrying at the same time.

"I will bring you there, later."

-

"Areum? She is not a good singer? Haru, nah." Jungsu rolled his eyes over their picky vice president. The application papers for their band's main singer were scattering everywhere, but none of them caught their vice president's attention.

Feeling tired after almost a week they were searching for a singer, Jungsu, Sungchan, Wonjin and Jaehyuk finally stopped from doing their work. Sungchan closed his eyes while leaning his back on the soft cushion that he sat on.

A sudden knock on the door made the other paired of eyes looking at the direction, excepted for Sungchan who still stay in his position. When the door opened, a boy entered, smiling at the other three boys that looked at him with questions on their faces.

"Hi! I heard that this club is searching for a vocalist. Can I apply for that position? Oh, by the way, I'm Chenle. Huang Chenle. I am a new student here," Chenle said calmly.