12. 🔞

SUNDAY EVENING

Y/N POV:

"So wait... you went home with a stranger!"

"Namjoon!! Seriously keep your voice down!" You giggle at your best friend, pointing your fork at him as a threat; he's sitting across from you at the table in the restaurant.

Namjoon mischievously smiles back, "what?!? You expect me to think nothing of it, you haven't done anything like that since we were in college!"

You smirk, thinking back to the way you went home so willingly with Jungkook that first night in the bar.

Shit! I never even questioned it really did I?

"But you haven't seen him! He's gorgeous." You blush like a schoolgirl with her first crush.

"You like this guy I can tell! Is he different? Have you seen him since that night?" Namjoon leans his chin on his hand, staring across at you. Waiting!

Your cheeks flare up bright red, "... I..."

"Oh my god Y/N you have! You have haven't you! You have, I need details!" Namjoon almost squeals.

"Okay okay! Calm down... there's something I'm not, I mean, something I haven't told you..."

"Yeah?" Namjoon smiles.

"I work with him..." you blink and then cover your face with your hands.

Namjoon leans forward over your empty plates and pulls your hands away from your face playfully, "you what now?"

"I fucked him that night, from the bar... I ran away the next morning... classic one night stand shit, then I turned up at the company building of my new job, went to meet the CEO of the company, who as you well know I am the assistant for, and bam! There he was, mr one night stand, stood in front of me in a suit!"

Namjoon starts giggling as you want the ground to swallow you whole.

"Namjoon, I'm fucked! In more ways than one!"

Namjoon's jaw drops; "so you're telling me you've had sex together since?"

"Almost every day... oh my god... then last night, I, I was over at his place, I woke up there this morning... I..."

Namjoon stays silent staring at you.

"... Joon, I... I mean is it normal to feel... things for someone you've basically just met? Someone who quite frankly I don't know much about at all... he whispered one, like, tiny little thing in the darkness of his room last night but..."

Your best friend looks shocked as hell, maybe it's something that he never expected from you.

"I can't believe this! I, I just... okay so first off, do you not know anything else about him at all?" Namjoon smiles softly.

"Only that he's the CEO, and he's a really good fuck! Nope! I mean oh, I know he doesn't like Christmas..."

Namjoon sticks his fingers in his eyes with a giggling sigh; "you are fucked! If you're asking me these things it's obvious you really really like him, and it must be something god damn fucking amazing if you're going to sweep over the fact he doesn't like your favourite time of year!"

You let out a sigh, "I told you... I think I'm getting in too deep but... how can I stop with it, it's fun and I like him m, I like spending time with him and... he's so good in bed! Or... not just in the bed..."

"You haven't!" Namjoon sucks in a breath.

"His office, his penthouse, the photocopier..."

"No!!!! You dirty bitch! I can't believe you, he must be a good lay! I need to meet him!" Namjoon holds his hands out and you grab them, he gives your fingers a squeeze.

"Not just yet, we don't even really know each other..."

"Y/N, I love you, I love you as my oldest, dearest, best friend ever in the whole wide world and I haven't seen you that giggly and happy so if I were to give you some advice, I'll just say... do whatever you think is right! Whatever fun you want, have it, whatever feelings you're having, let them ride... see what happens, right now it's not hurting anyone, you or him, is he having fun too?"

"I... I think so, he's changed since that very first night... he's... softer... closer, it's nice, he's always smiling around me, so I imagine he's having some fun! He keeps telling me that he's never cum as hard in his life, and trust me..." you lean forward to whisper even quieter than you already were, "...he basically fucking exploded a shooting canon of cum in me the other night... so..."

Namjoon laughs as you blush bright red from your words.

"Y/N..."

"He gave me his fucking Versace black work shirt to clean his cum from me!! ... yeah!"

"This is amazing haha..."

"Namjoon... seriously, I've got to see him at work tomorrow..."

"You mean you've got to get fucked by him again tomorrow! Where will it be this time?!"

———————

Guys! I know this is short, but I wanted you to see it from the way Y/N is thinking about it all, do you think she's falling too fast?
Too deep?
Is she going to get hurt?

AND- where will it be next that they do the deed? 👀🤫😂😂😂🔞

Let me know what you think! ☺️
Please don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter 💜

And I'll see you all for the next chapter >>>