14. 🔞

Jungkook jumps up too quickly from the sofa, fumbling forward in his drunken state, as he hears a soft knocking on his penthouse door.

"You came!" He slurs as he swings the door open seeing you stood shyly at the door.

It's weird going round to his place, arriving without him; he'd actually invited you!

"Yeah... d... did you really want me to come here or..." you can feel your cheeks heating up, blushing.

"Of course I did... I called you asking didn't I?"

"You're drunk!" You smile softly.

He looks amazing! His hair is slightly ruffled, it looks like he's been running his fingers through it and he's wearing those tight ass skinny jeans that he was wearing that very first night you met him, his piercings look amazing and his tattoos on his arm are visible where he's rolled his sleeves up.

"You're hot!"

You blush more; "so... do you want me to come in or... are we just gunna stand staring at each other on your doorstep?"

Jungkook giggles stepping backwards, holding his arm out as an invitation for you to enter his penthouse.

Once inside he slams the door shut and wanders up to you, where you stood stock still in his hallway; "thanks!"

"What?"

"Thanks for coming... I... I am drunk but... I also couldn't stop thinking about you!..."

"Did you have a good time, with your friends?" You stutter, interrupting his mumbling.

He stares at you and smiles softly, running his fingers through his hair before sucking on his lip ring.

Fuck he's way too hot!!!

"Yeah! It was..." he steps right in front of you, "... good!" Jungkook tips his head down and he's staring at your lips, you also know why you came here!

You tip your head higher and meet his lips, both of you kissing greedily, hungry to get more of each other; "y... you're beautiful!" He whispers against your mouth before kissing you hard again and causing you to blush with a million shivers over your body.

When you break apart and stare at him, you run your eyes up and down his body; you can see how hard he is, his jeans straining into a tent; you step closer, running your hand over his crotch.

"Ahhh..."

"You like that?" You whisper, finding an inner confidence now he seems to be melting under your fingers.

Jungkook nods his head, "mmm... yeah love your touch!" He whines.

So you carry on, gently, teasing badly, just using one finger to dance across his jeans that are pulling tight on the tip of his rock hard cock!

You watch as his hips jerk upwards.

You continue your teasing assault on him, feeling the precum start to make his jeans damp.

"Ahh... Y/N... fuck!" Jungkook slumps forward leaning more of his body weight on you as his legs start to feel like jelly from your touch.

"You okay?" You ask, a little concerned the way he's collapsed forward onto you.

"Mmm... so good... I... I love when you touch me..."

You giggle lightly into his hair, while still stroking over his hardness, "you're so drunk! ..."

"And you're making me too horny! Horny and drunk... bad things... aghhhh..." he moans beautifully as you press harder on him.

When his hips jerk again you use your free hand to tug through his dark, ruffled hair.