Prologue

Y/N P.O.V.

Hello, I am Y/N. A son of two war heroes against Azur Lane even though they used to serve for them. Anyways, after the war, the Sirens took control over the world and for a long time there was peace. My parents trained my sister and me so we could one day to join their forces. My  older sister looks like our mother but with black hair from father. It was a normal day when we were finished with our training. S/N (Sister's Name) and I were in our home and were watching some series in the TV until the news interupted the show.

News Reporter:"Finally, the day has come to defeat the sirens and take back what to us belong. Azur Lane made new stronger ship girls and they will be the hope for humanity to defeat our worst enemies."

I just couldn't believe that those fools wanna try again to fight against us. They should know their place. In the next moment, our parents entered the living room. S/N and I turned our heads to them.

F/N:"I think that you probably saw the news."

S/N:*nods her head* "We are in a war?"

Warspite:"Unfortunately, we are in a war. Don't worry about us. We will put them into their place."

Something tells me that this sentence will back fire.

Timeskip: 2 months later

During these 2 months, S/N and I went voluntary to the Siren forces to fight against Azur Lane. My sister died in the second month of the war. She was killed by Enterprise and I swore to myself that I will avenge her death. My parents were heartbroken about her death but didn't have the time to mourn because we are still in a war. In the last two weeks of the second month, it was already clear that we will lose the war. So my parents went to the Empress herself to ask for help.

F/N:"Your highness, please we need your help with our case."

Warspite:"We are begging you to help us."

Arbiter:"I already know what you wanna ask me. So follow me."

I didn't feel comfortable about this but I had no choice. We followed her to a special room. In the centre of this room, there was a machine.

Arbiter:"This machine will bring a person to a different world which is similiar to our one."

Loudspeaker:"Attention to everyone! The Azur Lane forces just entered the building. I am repeating, Azur Lane forces just entered the building! Prepare for immediately evacuation!"

Arbiter:"Looks like that we finally lost the war. It's pointless to fight against them."

I gritted my teeth and I looked at my parents. I saw that they looked at each other and nodded at something. Then they turned their faces to me.

F/N:"Son, I am sorry to say this but this will be our last time. Please survive in the other world."

Y/N:"I don't wanna letting you go!"

Warspite:"Sweety, we are sorry about this but we don't have any other choice. Here our last presents for you. They will help you in that world."

I saw how my mother gave me her sword and my father his riggings. Then I heard a sound from the machine. I turned my head to the machine and saw it was working. In the next moment, the door from we came was exploded. There I saw them. I was ready to fight them until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I saw that it was the hand of my father and looked at me with a sad smile. Then he pushed me to the machine so I would be sucked in. My eyes grew bigger when they started to defend me and everyone started to fall until there were still my parents and the Empress herself. In the last moment, I saw how they were killed in front of my eyes. I cried at this because I just lost all my family due Azur Lane. I'm never gonna forgive them. Before I lost my consciousness, I saw how that room was in flames. 

Arbiter III P.O.V.

Y/N, you are our last hope to fight against them. Please, don't waste the chance which your parents gave to you. I saw how they were killed by Enterprise. I was very bad hurt and was coughing blood. I saw that they got closer to me.

Enterprise:"What do we have here? A stupid siren. Where is the other siren and what kind of machine is this?"

Arbiter:"I won't answer any of your questions, stupid bitch. Now, you are all gonna go to hell!"

I quickly pressed a button on my remote control to destroy this base in case of Azur Lane will be in this situation. I closed my eyes and was smiling that Y/n survived this massacre. In one moment, I felt the flames and in the next one, there was nothing.

Place changes: unknown world

Y/N P.O.V.

I was very tired and smell the salty air. Suddenly, I heard some voices and I couldn't recognize them. Before I fully lost my control, I saw one girl with a rigging which was similiar to that one from my mother. On instinct, I said to this person.

Y/N:*speaks with a weak voice* "Mom, is that you?"

Warspite P.O.V.

Our queen said that we should investigate a place where an anomaly appeared. When we got there, we all were suprised to see a ship from Iron Blood. What the bigger shock to us was that this ship is from the Bismarck class. But another thing was that this ship had the famous siren glowing colour. We weren't sure what we should do and decided to investigate it first. We all jumped on that ship and started to search for something usefull until I found someone laying on the deck. I ran to him and I could say that he heard my running. When I looked closer at him, he had the same hair colour like me and with his eye was the same. Just who is this boy? I saw that he opened his mouth.

???:*speaks with a weak voice* "Mom, is that you?"

I was caught off-guard because he called me mom. I also noticed that he was clinging to a sword. This wasn't any common sword. This is a sword which was looking the same like mine. Suddenly, I felt a heavy feeling in my heart.

Hood:"Oh, Warspite. You found someone. Who is this?"

Warspite:"I don't know but we can't leave him here. We will take him to our base."

I saw that everyone nodded and we started to bring this ship to our base. I really hope that this boy will give us answers about this.

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope that you have enjoyed this chapter. In the next chapter, Y/N will get to know the new world.