Chapter 3

Y/N P.O.V.

I just couldn't believe my eyes that I was standing in front of my father. But he looked so different from what I remember him.

Kriegsheld:"Who are you?"

Y/N:"I am Y/N."

Bismarck:"Bruder (Brother), this is the siren boy we told you earlier."

Kriegsheld:*looks at Y/N* "So you are the siren boy. I don't understand one thing. Why are you looking so familiar to me?"

I was caught off guard because I didn't expect him asking me this question. I sighed in defeat and decided to tell him.

Y/N:"It's because you are my father."

Kriegsheld:"Wait, I am your father?! But how did you get here?"

Y/N:"I am from another world. In my world, sirens won the war against Azur Lane. After some time, Azur Lane was re-established and declared war against us. We were about to be defeated until Arbiter III decided sent me into another world. My parents stayed back and bought time for me so I could escape. That's why I am here now."

Bismarck:"Did you have any siblings?"

Y/N:"I had a younger sister but she was killed two months later after the declaration of war from Azur Lane."

Wilhelmina:"If I may ask, by whom was your sister killed?"

Y/N:"It was Enterprise."

I saw how they were shocked about this. 

Y/N:"Is there anything you want to ask me?"

Wilhelmina:"No, you can go."

I nodded and left the room. I walked around the base and I still could feel that they were showing me the cold shoulder. 

Random ship girl:"Look what we have here. A stupid siren walking around freely. You should be taught a lesson."

I saw that she was about to attack me. I immediately equipped my riggings and blocked her attack. I put my mother's sword at her neck and looked at her a deadly glare.

Y/N:"Listen carefully because I won't repeat it. If you insult one more time in my presence, I won't hold back and will teach you a lesson you won't ever forget. Now, scram away, you bitch!"

I immediately let her go and she ran away in fear. What a pathetic ship girl. Suddenly, the sirens of the base signalled that we were attacked. I immediately ran to the port to defend this base. When I got there, I saw that the sirens were attacking us. I equipped my rigging and jumped onto the water. I dashed into the battle and had to protect myself from an attack. Then I looked at the attacker and saw that it was Purifier.

Purifier:"Huh, who are you?" *looks at the riggings* "You are a siren, but why are fighting you with them?"

Y/N:"It's none of your business, Purifier."

I put more strength into my sword and pushed her back. 

Purifier:"You damn filthy traitor! I will defeat you!" 

Before she could say more, she was hurt by someone. I was suprised and turned my head around. I couldn't believe my eyes. I saw my real mother and my father again. But I also saw Arbiter III.

M. (Mother) Warspite:"Son, don't worry. This is Arbiter III from our world."

Y/N:"But how are you alive? I just saw you being killed."

R. (Real) F/N:"We will tell you later. We have to defeat the sirens of this world."

Arbiter III:"Boy, they are the reasons why we were defeated in our world."

My eyes grew bigger. I just couldn't believe my ears. They were the reasons why that Azur Lane in our world was re-established. My hatred for those just grew bigger. 

Y/N:"Understood."

R. Warspite:"Then let's fight against them and help this Azur Lane."

I nodded and sailed to a group of ship girls who were about to defeated. I immediately fired at the siren and she quickly escaped. Then I looked at the ship girls.

Y/N:"Are you okay?"

Silverhaired Shipgirl:"Thanks to you, we are fine."

Y/N:*smiles* "It's my pleasure to help you."

With that, I returned to my parents and to Arbiter III. When I saw that they are being cornerned by Azur Lane, my blood started to boil. I immediately fired into the air.

Y/N:"No is going to hurt my parents or my leader! Did you understand?!"

Random Shipgirl:"But they are..." *gets interupted*

Y/N:"Did I stutter?" *calms down* "We will discuss about this later."

Timeskip:

After we returned to the base, my parents, my leader and I were asked to be in the office of the commanders. When we got there, we were asked questions.

Frieda:"I want to know on which side you four will fight."

Arbiter III:"Well to be honest, I have lost many of my sirens except for Warspite, F/N and Y/N. For now I would say that I want to be neutral to your Azur Lane."

Chitoge:"Does it also apply for you three?"

We all nodded.

Cecilia:"Y/N, do you really wanna join them?"

Y/N:*sighs* "I mean this is the faction where I originally belong. I can't and won't betray my parents as well as my leader. This is my final decision."

I saw that they all sighed at this.

Mashiro:"Very well. Anyways, at least we don't have to worry about you making troubles. We don't need to deal with more sirens."

Arbiter III:"What was that remark?!"

Mashiro:*in a scared voice* "I meant about our sirens and not you."

Arbiter III:"That's what I thought."

Frieda:"Anyways, you are free to go."

With that, we left the office and I decided to show them the base. While I was showing the base, I ran into the other Warspite.

Warspite:"Oh, you must be his mother."

M. Warspite:"You must be me from this world. Anyways, I want to offer my gratitude to you for looking after my son when I wasn't there."

Warspite:*blushes a little bit and looks away* "Please, don't be so humble. It was my pleasure for looking after him."

I blushed at this and just wanted to leave this place. After my mother and the other Warspite met with each other, the same happened with my father and his counterpart in this world. 

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope that you have enjoyed this chapter. In the next chapter, Arbiter III (Y/N's universe) start to develop feelings for Y/N. M. Warspite and R. F/N will explain what happened back then when Y/N was brought into this world.