Chapter 2

Y/N P.O.V.

The sun was shining and was hitting my face. I opened my eyes and got up. My head turned to the still snoring Bismarck. I chuckled at this. Anyways, I put on my cloths and left her dorm. When I was outside, I noticed that there aren't many ship girls walking around. Then I saw Z23 walking straight to me.

Z23:"Looks like that you have slept well."

Y/N:"Well, if you can ignore the fact that I am the only male on this island, then yes."

Z23:*chuckles* "Anyways, all our commanders want to meet you. They still don't believe us."

Y/N:*sighs* "Then let's do it."

With that, she brought to the meeting room. During the way, I still noticed the hateful glances at me but I can't judge them. Anyways, we both entered the meeting room and I saw all the commanders. I was suprised to see that they are all female.

 I was suprised to see that they are all female

(Iron Blood Commander Frieda Braunschweig)

(Sakura Empire Commander Mashiro Ishikawa)

(Royal Navy Commander Cecilia Westcott)

(Eagle Union Commander Chitoge Miller)

(Author's Note:"I decided to change the last names as well as the first names. The Iron Blood Commander is from High School Fleet and she is called Wilhelmina, the Sakura Empire Commander is also from the same anime and her name is Mashiro Munetani, the Royal Navy Commander is from Infinite Stratos and her name is Cecilia Alcott and the Eagle Union Commander is from Nisekoi and her true name is Chitoge Kirisaki. It's for those who doesn't know them.)

Wilhelmina:"So that's the siren boy."

Chitoge:"I didn't even thought about the possibility about a male siren."

Mashiro:"So tell us who you are and where do you come from."

Y/N:*sighs* "My name is Y/N. I am the son of two former Azur Lane members."

Cecilia:"What do you mean by that?"

Y/N:"My mother was once a member of the Royal Navy and my father of Iron Blood."

Wilhelmina:"Who is your father?"

Y/N:"Well, he has two names. For the Royal Navy, he was known as F/N. But for Iron Blood, he was better known as Kriegsheld."

After I said this, the commander of Iron Blood looked at me with a shocked expression. 

Wilhelmina:"How do you know about the existence ... Oh wait ... You just said that you are his son." *looks closer at Y/N* "Indeed, you are really looking similiar to him."

Timeskip: evening

After the long meeting, it finally came to an end. I told them about my story before I got into this world. I could leave the meeting room with Warspite because they decided that she should superwise me, just in case for everyone's safety. It was very late so I decided that I wanted to go sleep until I heard familiar voices. I turned around and saw someone who I admired. It was Arbiter III.

Arbiter III:"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" *looks at Y/N* "Wait, aren't you the boy who was sent into this world?"

Warspite:"How do you know him?"

Arbiter:"It doesn't matter for you because you are going to die!"

I saw how she went after my mother. By instinct, I blocked the attack and pushed her back. I also looked at her with an angry expression.

Y/N:"Don't even think about hurting my mother! I will protect her no matter what!"

Arbiter III:"Well said for a small boy who has just lost everything. We will see each other again." 

I saw how she left. I sighed in relief because I know how strong she is. But the only problem is I don't know this Arbiter from this world. Suddenly, I felt how someone hugged me from behind. It could only be my mother because we are the only one here at this place.

Warspite:"Thank you very much for protecting me."

Y/N:*returns the hug* "You are welcome. I will always protect my family even if it will cost my life."

We seperated from the hug and we went to her dorm to get some rest for the next day. Something was still telling me that my parents are still alive and same goes for everyone from my world.

Timeskip: next morning

After we woke up and got ready, we were immediately called to go the meeting room. I groaned in frustation because they could still penetrate me with their question. Why has karma to be so bad with me? Anyways, we entered the room and I noticed that there were only the commander from Iron Blood as well as Bismarck, Tirpitz and someone who is hidding behind them.

Wilhelmina:"Glad that you came. I already think that you Bismarck and perhaps Tirpitz. But today I want to introduce Kriegsheld."

I didn't show that on the outside but on the inside I was very happy to see my father again even though he is very young. After she said this, he left his hidding spot and looked at me. 

(This is the original look of Kriegsheld

(This is the original look of Kriegsheld.)

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope that you have enjoyed this chapter. In the next chapter, Sirens will make their move to attack Azur Lane. Y/N has to make a choice.

Author's note:"I am sorry if this chapter is short. I will do my best that the next chapter will be longer."