VI. Hangout

We arrived outside my apartment complex. I looked at the building then hopped off the bike and turned to Johnny who was already looking at me. My eyes met his gorgeous pear and we stayed there for what felt like hours but ended up being seconds.

"Ummm yeah uhhh bye then see you later" I awkwardly clapped my hands.

"Yeah be ready in 3 hours for me to pick you up" then he just drove off down the road. I smiled while walking into my apartment. I opened the door being greeted by my brother.

"Wait don't you walk why are you home so early, don't tell my you skipped" he sighed when walking to the fridge and brought out the milk.

"No I didn't skip I had a ride"

"From a boy?"

"Yes" I hesitated this made him stand up straight then mum walked through the door.

"Oh hi honey why are you back so early" she kissed my head.

"Oh I jus-she got a ride from her boyfriend" he interrupted me so I glared at him.

"No mum he is not my boyfriend he just dropped me off" I explained

"Wait was it that guy that you like stared into his eyes last night?" she asked. My brother spat out his milk.

"WHAT?!" He laughed with a cheeky smile on his face.

"No no again it wasn't like that" I stutter

"Yeah she is like totally going out with him tonight" my face dropped from Matthews (her brother) statement. They both picked up on this.

"WAIT WHAT?!" Matthew spit out his milk again.

"Oh my god honey why didn't you say what time is it" she said guiding me to my bedroom sitting me on my bed.

"He said to be ready by 6 and we will be at the beach my 7" I told her.

"Ohhh a nice stroll on the beach for your first date" she then opened my closet and looked through clothes.

"It isn't a date we're just hanging out" I say as she pulls a outfit out of the closet. Then shakes her head.

After a minute or two she put down the perfect outfit.

"I also need a swimming costume" she nodded and took out a swimming costume to match.

(Outfit at top)

"Perfect" she gasped "go on get changed" she ordered shoving me in the bathroom.

I got changed out of my old outfit and into the new one. I came from the bathroom. My mum looked at me with sadness in her eyes.

"Awww my little girl is all grown up" she said walking to me with her arms out.

"Mum let's just finish getting ready ok.