XVII: Birthday

I woke up just after Johnny did and saw him smiling down at me.

"Happy birthday my love" he kissed me on the forehead.

"Thank you" I said getting up and stretching. I groaned looking through my draw.

"What's wrong?" Johnny said walking over.

"I don't know what to wear" he came up behind me and picked out a top and jeans.

"How about this?" He said I was shocked bc the outfit was really good.

"Wow, your good" I then ran off into the bathroom to get ready.

After I got changed I started my skincare but not before I heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"Come in" I said and Johnny walked in fully dressed and ready to go.

"You look amazing"

"I mean u did pick it out" I turned to look at him.

"No, I mean you" I blushed and peaches his cheek bc I didn't brush my teeth yet.

"We made breakfast by the way" he said and kissed my cheek then ran off I giggled slightly.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" I was met with as I walked into the kitchen.

"Aww guys presents" I ran over to the counter and ate breakfast while opening them.

"Ok first one" I shook it gently but didn't hear anything it was guide a small box. I tore open the wrapping paper and saw a jewellery box. I frowned my eyebrows bc I know my mum couldn't afford it. But when I opened it a necklace shone brightly and I realised it was a big diamond in the shape of a heart.

"Omg" I gasped slapping my hand to my mouth. I then turned it over and saw a note that read.

Dear my love

I have got this to show how much I appreciate you. Your the best thing that has ever happened to me and I love you so much. Your the person I am meant to be with.

Lots of love, Johnny.

I almost cried it was amazing.

"Johnny how did you-" I stopped.

"Don't worry how I got the money just let me put it on you" he smiled and took it out of the box and clipping it around my neck letting it hang there.

"Wow, Johnny that is so romantic" my mum turned to look at Carlos and raised a brow causing Carlos to throw his hands up in surrender.

"Thank you so much" I said giving him a kiss.

"It ok, open up some more presents.

The second one was from my mum it was some makeup from Superdrug (pretend they have Superdrug bc it's the best). The third was money from Carlos. The fourth was a lot of sweets, chocolate and skincare from my brother.

"Thank you guys but we have to go" I dragged Johnny to the door waving goodbye and we made our way to the school.

"Happy birthday" I hear Ali, Susan and Carman say in unison.

"Thank you" they all gave me presents and cards.

I got candles and chocolates from Susan. Sweets, a hair clip and bath bombs from Ali. Finally I got face masks, a ring and earrings from Carmen.

We then went to class and unfortunately we had maths first like maths first on my birthday sucks but at least I have Ali and Susan but then also Tommy and Bobby. Ever since the kiss with Bobby things have been really awkward.

I sat down and noticed Bobby was sitting behind me and talking to Tommy.

Ali ran in and sat next to me.

"Okay tonight party at my house for your birthday I'm inviting everyone spread the word" she grinned.

"Hey Ali, can we come" Tommy said refuting to Bobby.

She took a glance at me I nodded.

"Yeah sure all the cobras can" she said cheerfully but the teacher came in.

"Adeline, Ali turn to face me" we did as told and carried on with our day then lunch time started.

"Oh hi Ali" I said as I waited in the lunch line. "How is the part invites going?" I asked

"Great I invited all the people we know like the cheerleading team, the cobras, the football team and a lot more"

"All honesty Ali I don't think I know all of them" I said nervously.

"Don't worry I can promise you, you do" I nodded and grabbed my food.

When it was the end of the day I walked home with Johnny talking about the party.

When I got home I was very surprised to see the people standing there...

Hi guys, I have a good idea for the party next chapter so hold on for a bit. My term ends 2 days before Christmas Eve like wtf. So I still have 2 days left of school.

Word count:
799

Question for the day:
What are you prod of?