X. Country club

I got ready to go hangout with Bobby I still didn't know where we were going but I decided to pick out a casual outfit before I got a text from unknown.

Unknown
Hi Adeline it's Bobby, you need to dress fancy ok just letting you know

Me Hi Bobby, thank you for informing me by the way where are we going?

Unknown
That's a surprise .

I laughed and changed his name to Bobby☺️

I got in the shower and then blow dried my hair and brushed it. I was confused why we would be dressing fancy anyway I picked out my dress (at the top) and my shoes:

 I was confused why we would be dressing fancy anyway I picked out my dress (at the top) and my shoes:

While I was getting changed I heard a knock on my door.

"Hey pumpkin can I come in" my mum asked

"Not right now I'm changing" I answered

"Ok well I'm going out with.. the girls" she paused half way through.

"Nice have fun, also I'm going out with a friend two so if you get home first don't wait up" I said

"Ok thanks you have fun two" she replied as I heard her walk away and the front door close.

I put on lip gloss and a bit of mascara because I didn't know where we were going I didn't want to over do it and brushed my hair again making it extra shiny and silky then I heard a knock on the front door. I went to the living room to see my brother opening the door.

"Who are you, are you here for my sister?" Matthew asked.

"I'm Bobby and yes I'm here for your sister" he replied I could see my brother silently judging him so I stepped in.

"Hi Bobby let's go quickly" I said going to close the door. My brother held it open.

"Home before 10PM ok" he wasn't normal like this.

"Ok, bye" I said then slammed the door we both started walking to his car.

"You look amazing" he looked at me amazed.

"And you look very handsome" he blushed it was kinda cute he then opened the car door to the passenger side for me. I said thank you and sat down closing it. He got in the drivers seat so I asked.

"Where are we going"

"To a country club they just allowed teens/kids to come and I needed a plus one" he replied

"Well I'm glad to be she" I smiled.

The rest of the drive we talked about families, hobbies, dislikes and fav music.

We arrived and it was huge. I was about to open the car door when Bobby beat me to it. He is such a gentleman.

We entered and Bobby led me over to a group with one teenage girl and two adults.