XII: young love

I woke up to the sun blazing through the curtains and johnny with his arms around my waist and his head on mine. He started drawing  circles on my back making me very relaxed and he put his arms on the bare skin of my waist I melted at his touch. I cuddled him closer.

"Do you wanna skip today with the boys?" He asked

"Sure" I replied and fell back asleep since it was 7AM.

I woke up yet again in the same position and looked up to see Johnny smiling down at me then he started rubbing his hands through my hair. I wanted to be here with him forever, and wake up like this forever.

"We should go get breakfast" he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine then he laid a soft kiss on the top of my head and lifted the blanket off of us. I just cuddled up closer to his warm body not letting go. He laughed slightly and stood up me clinging to his torso he put a hand on my lower back to stop he from slipping or falling. Johnny walked into the living room to the kitchen Carlos was sat on the couch he took one look at us and chuckled.

"What do you want sweetheart" he turned to his shoulder where my head lay.

"Toast please" I muttered into his neck. He smiled widely then got everything and started making me breakfast for me.

Once he finished he carried me over to the couch and sat down then gave me a slice of toast. My eyes lit up as I took my first bite.

"Good" he asked. I nodded at my reply. He took a slice and popped it into his mouth nodding his head proud of what he made.

"Young love" Carlos sighed and turned to us. We both looked at each other.

"No" "no" "no" "we're not-" "in love" I glanced back at Johnny seeing him blush and look away.

"I'm sorry I haven't introduced myself I'm Carlos" he stuck his hand out for Johnny to take which he did.

"Johnny" he smiled shaking his hand.

My mum then walked in and sat next to Carlos giving him a kiss on the cheek it was weird to see them together but I know I would have to get used to it.

"What do you want to do today" Johnny looked back at me.

"I'm not sure what are the boys doing?"

"Don't know I'll see now" he pulled out his phone and texted them. (pretend they have phones) straight after they there was a buzz coming from his phone.

"They said they were going to the beach with their girls" he frowned his eyebrows confused.

"They ALL have girls" I asked clearly confused.

"My thoughts exactly" we both looked at each other but then shrugged it off and finished our toast. After that I went to pick out a bikini and a beach outfit. (Outfit at top)

 (Outfit at top)