The 41 witchers

(I know in the Netflix series there is only 20 I think but I kind of wanted more in there)

Geralt noticed that Stella was still a bit angry at him but he couldn't figure out if that was because of his ex friend  or because of the potion she some got a taste of. It was probably both but as soon as she the place they were going to be staying during the winter.

"You brought a bitch here?!" One of the witchers yelled making her immediately get off Agata.

"What of it you sorry excuse for a witcher?!" She growled making Geralt get off his horse.

He was going to have protect her from all the men here it seemed like. But then her angry face turned into a bright smile and she hugged the longed blond haired witcher.

"Asher! You have new scars, I bet the whores love them where is Jerzy at?" She asked as he hugged her.

"He is inside you old bitch! Looks like you caught you Geralt. I bet he was a very hard man to come across," he chuckled.

"Not really, he found me! I almost fucking died, we should head inside and talk," she chuckled as he slapped her on the back hard.

"What ever you say you scarry freak of nature. Geralt, you are so lucky to have come across her, she jumped off a cliff to save my dumb ass. A fucking Kikimora almost killed me! Then all I saw was her standing on top of it with her sword in its skull. Then you know what she said. You otta be careful there are monsters out here and I'm one of them!" He laughed as they headed inside.

"Stella?! I thought you would be dead by now honestly," Jerzy chuckled.

"You are alive? Well if you want I can fix the state you're in," she said as the boys cheered seeing Geralt.

"Geralt, you brought a woman with you," Vesemir said a little shocked.

"She has earned her place with us, if anyone has a problem with this bitch being here take it up with us," Jerzy said as Vesemir smiled.

"She must have slayed monsters to make him like her," he said as Geralt nodded.

"She has indeed, Vesemir. It's good to see you again. I have to tell you something I found out on my hunts," he informed.

"What is it?" He asked as Stella was introducing Jaskier and meeting all the witchers.

"Marek is a live, he is Stella's adopttive father," he informed as Vesemir almost chocked on his ale.

"What? You saw him?!" He asked as he nodded.

The door opened and everyone froze except for Stella who waved at her father.

"Took you long enough old man!" She laughed.

"I had to slay a couple of beasts before coming here..." he said as he stood in the door way.

"Oh really dad? Are you sure you didn't need a nap!" She laughed as she hugged him tightly.

"Funny, Stella I need to clear some stuff up with the boy's," Marek informed as Stella sighed a bit.

"You told me that only a few people knew you were alive," she said.

"I lied about, just go find a room alright the ones with rats mean they are warm," he explained.

"Alright dad, just don't start any fights," sh said as she kissed head and grabbed Geralt and Jaskier.

"So get a room, i guess," she told jaskier.

"We thought you were dead, fourteen years and not a single word. then you come back here with a daughter, why didn't you come back?" Vesemir asked.