Jelsa - Ship #7

Who: Elsa & Jack Frost

Shipname: Jelsa

Rate (1-10) -  -1

Grade: F+

Movies: Frozen & Rise of the Guardians

Ship or OTP: no.

Why?

Ok so sadly I am prepared to get alot of hate for not shipping this. Ok so here I go **huge breath! Ok Jelsa is no bueno. Here are some of the many reasons I do not ship it. One, people only ship them for there ice powers!!! If Elsa didn't have ice powers no one would ship them. Two, you don't ship people just because they look alike PEOPLE!!! Also just because two characters are single doesn't mean "oh I should automatically ship this"!! I mean it was obvious Jack had some attraction towards Tooth. Ok so I know they were both isloated and abandoned but so was  wreck it ralph, Hercules , Rapunzel , Cinderella , Snow-white and Jasmine! So you don't ship Elsa and Ralph just because they were isolated! Also just because they both loved there sisters doesn't mean anything at all! You don't pair people together just because they love there sibling.... People also say Jack would bring out her fun side and she would bring out his mature side. I agree with this but Elsa is very solemn and Jack is so crazy and fun! ! I also think Elsa could possible have homosexual feelings. In Frozen 2 it seemed like she wanted to stay in the forest with the one girl from northuldra. I also think Elsa should be a free single character. I think if she was with someone it wouldn't be the same.  Ok I could go on and on and on about this so I'm just gonna stop here.

** Tips fedora

Btw remember hate=blocked

I don't mind your opinon but if you say "GO DIE JELSA IS LIFE" I'll block you, but if you say "I'm sorry but I disagree I love jelsa and here's why" I won't block you!!!