~Chapter 1~

I wake up by the sun shining in my face through the window and Shouta spooning me from behind. "Shouta?" "Mhm," he answers my whisper. "What time is it?" "Don't know," he answers while pulling me closer. Opening my eyes and turning to our alarm I read '9.50am'. "We should get up," no growls Shouta pulling me even closer then I thought possible.

"But I can make you breakfast," I stated while turning around in his arms smiling at his tired form. He nuzzles himself between my breast and asks for a few more minutes and I cannot help but quickly give in to what this adorable man wants.

"First school day again tomorrow." "Don't remind me," I hear from between my breasts. Laughing at his reaction I tell him that I love them. "Why," he asks me now curious. "Because I love how you come complaining about your students to me every year again."

"You love that?" He questioned while looking up in my eyes. "Yeah," I whisper. "Really?" He asked while smirking and rolling on top of me. "Mhm," I respond. "Maybe I should complain more often." "You should it is attractive," and immediately after I said that he started leaning down for a kiss, but before he could give me one I interrupted the moment.

"Now that you are awake I should go and make some breakfast," he looked at me like he was betrayed. "Everything about loving your complaining is true don't worry," I say while getting up and putting my hair in a messy bun on top of my head, before I walk out the door I go back to where Shouta lies ln the bed and peck him on the lips.

"I love you." "I hate you," he grumbled. "We both know that is not true, HUSBAND," I teased while he let out a groan. Knowing what affect that would have on him. Leaving him alone with his problem I went downstairs to make breakfast for us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mochi get of the kitchen counter," I shouted at our cat, while doing so I didn't hear Shouta sneak in the kitchen. "What are you making?" I suddenly heard behind me and let out a little scream. "Could you not be so loud I just woke up," he whined. I gave him a dead glare. "Do you want food or would starving be your preferred option," I fired back while turning around to the food again.

"I didn't mean to scare you kitten, I am sorry I love you and your food never doubt that" I heard by my ear while his strong arms hugged me from behind, I mumbled an angry I love you back. "If it is now okay to ask, what are you making?" "Just some bacon with eggs," I mumbled still a bit frustrated.

"Darling, I love you. Please don't be mad," he pleaded pulling me tight to his chest. Turning around in his arms and hugging him back. "I can't be mad at you for long, you know that I am just a bit frustrated at times." He tells me that it's okay and cradles my head to his chest with his large hands.

Swaying together from side to side I tell him I need to get back to making us breakfast. He puts his index finger under my chin and gives me a passionate kiss -that I gladly receive- before he steals a peace of bacon and walks out of the kitchen.

Giggling a bit at his antics I turn back to our breakfast to see it is ready. I put it on the plates and get the soy sauce out one of the cabinets, walking to the living room I see Mochi getting pet in Shouta's lap on the couch. I give Shouta his plate and settling down next to him, we began quietly enjoying our food.

When I was done I set my plate on the table and settled into my lovers arms nuzzling my head into his neck. "I love you and I am sorry I was angry and screamed at you please forgive me my love." "Please stop apologizing, I am not angry at all Saku and I will forgive you if you just cuddle with me to make up for the time you stole from me this morning," I hear him answer as he cuddles me close and plants a kiss in my hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let me take you on a date tonight?" Shouta asks out of nowhere. "Why?" "Does a husband need to have a reason to want to give his wife a nice evening?!" "No, it was just out of nowhere and usually you have a reason for everything you do," I point out.

I can feel him roll his eyes at me as he says that there isn't going to be a date night then. "No!" I yell. "Okay what do you want to do on this date then?" "Anything is fine, I just don't feel like going out." "Than fancy dress-up and take-out it is," Shouta answers while giving me another kiss on the forehead.

Around five O'clock Shouta ordered the food for our date and I started getting ready. I took a shower and started on my makeup deciding on doing something natural. I curled my hair a little and let it lie loosely on my shoulders. Choosing a black lace dress and some heels to make the look complete I looked in the mirror, seeing that the person in the mirror looked decent enough for a fancy take-out date.

A minute later I heard a knock on the door and Shouta saying the food is here. Going downstair I see my handsome date setting up the food with his back to me, wrapping my arms around him from behind. "Hello love," I whisper. "Hello darling," Shouta answers turning around in my arms when he was done setting up the table.

He looks at me in awe. "You look exquisite my love," I blush at his words and look at him. He had put on a suit and put his hair in a manbun. "And you look extremely handsome," I answer him. He pulls me in by my waist and lies his other hand on my cheek looking at me with love in his eyes, I don't even need to use my quirk to know that. He looks at me the same way as he did on our wedding day all over again and I smile at him and let him feel the love I'm feeling for him in that moment.

He smiles at that gesture and leans down to give me a passionate kiss. "There is sushi," he whispers against my lips, smiling I replied. "Then maybe we should sit down and eat," pecking me on the lips he moves to my side of the table to help me sit down. Making sure I was seated he moved to his own side of the table.