~Chapter 2~

When we where done with our sushi we looked at each other with content smiles on our faces. Out of nowhere Shouta moved to stand up from his chair and walked to mine, holding out his hand for me to take when he stood in front of me. As I take it I get pulled up in Shouta's arms holding me like I am the most precious thing in the world. "Even if I love this dress do I have your permission to take it off of you tonight?" He whispers in my ear.

Even though I love how he always ask for permission first because of the accident... I would like it if he would sometimes just take me without asking, even if I am scared, I trust him more than anything or anyone. "Of course you have my permission lead the way my love," and he doesn't need to be told twice as he leads me to our bedroom.

Once inside he pushes me against the door we just walked through -hard enough to close it. He bent down to give me one of those passionate but heated kisses. He was exploring my body with his hands like he never felt the curves of it before, he is breathing heavily against my lips when he tells me to jump.

As I jump and wrap my legs around his waist he attacks my lips again, his hands are traveling under my dress, pulling it higher by the second till it's over my head. When it is lying on our bedroom floor I start on his clothes, pulling of his blazer and tie throwing it on the floor next to my dress. When done with that part I begin unbuttoning his dress shirt.

While almost done with the shirt I feel his hands rest on my breasts and start to squeeze them as his lips travel from mine to my neck, sucking there and on my collarbone leaving hickeys all over. When his upper body is finely bare to me and he stops nipping on my neck to look in my eyes is the moment I realize how heavy we are breathing against each. Gently he moves us from the wall to our bed, laying me down on the mattress. He takes a step back to take of his pants and throws it on the 'mountain' of our other clothes.

Looking at me laying on the bed I can feel the lust in his emotions grow. Stretching out my arms towards him I tell him to come and get me. He climbs atop of the bed his body finally above mine before he leans down and gives me a quick kiss before removing the rest of our clothes. When there is nothing but air between our bodies there is a moment of silence as we just stare into eachother eyes and not even a moment later we start to touch each other all over like it's our first night together.

Just the happiness we both feel by being so close and being able to endure the others touch almost gives me an climax by itself. While getting close to having a orgasm Shouta begins to suck on my breast and massages the other one with one of his big hands as the other one starts to travel down my body to start playing with my clit only a few seconds later.

Weaving my hands in his long dark hair I pull at it while moans of pleasure leave my lips. When my moans finally reach Shouta's ears it seemed to do something inside him as he started to move his lips again from my breast to the other side of my neck that wasn't painted with love bites yet. When he was satisfied with his creation and felt that it had affected me in some way as well he decided to move again, to my ear this time.

He nibbled on it before whispering. "Come on kitten cum all over my finger, don't hold back," I almost came undone on his fingers right then and there and he decided to try and stimulate my body even more as I felt his entire focus going to my sex. Two fingers entered me while he was sucking on my clit and I can not help but let my orgasm take over me immediately. Shouta decided to slide his fingers out of me after I had came over my high. He licked them clean before coming up to let our lips meet once again for another heated kiss. When I tasted myself on his tongue I could not help but moan.

We parted our lips and looking at each other with eyes full of love. My parted lips quickly turned themselves in a smirk as I decided to flip us over making him lie beneath me. He looked at me bewildered not excepting I would do that, but before he can say anything a moans escaped past his lips as I start to suck on his neck and collarbone leaving more then enough marks to make up for the ones he had given me only moments ago. I smirked at his reaction and started to pump his member whilst moving down his body with my lips making sure they leave marks of claim wherever they can.

Once finally getting to his v-line I quickly moved lower to be faced with his cock which I gave a quick kiss on it's tip, hearing his breathing hitch I smiled before planting a more firmer kiss on the exact same spot. Shouta was quick to collect my hair in his hands making a ponytail out of all the strands before he let's oud a loud moan as I start to lick on his -now dropping with precum- erection. Starting to bop my head up and down his dick I forgot how big it really was for a second and chocked a bit on air, when he noticed he helped me by guiding me up and down his dick with his hands still in my hair.

When I finally feel his cock twitch inside my mouth -meaning he was close- I pulled away and planted a light kiss on the tip, making him whine. I get up to face him and I see him pouting at me. Laughing a little I gave him a heated kiss making him immediately groan at the contact. As he is being distracted by the kiss, and my hands in his hair massaging his skull I slide on his cock making him moan out in surprise.

"Ah fuck," he cursed under his breath. "Language," I answered him making him groan out of irritation. He looked at me and decided he wanted to be in control again as he swiftly switched us over. "You going to sass me know darling?" He asks me as warning for what I might do next. "Maybe I already am HUSBAND," I said giving him a wink.

He cursed under his breath but slammed into me only a mere moment later making me whimper at the sudden harsh movement. I pull him down tight by the skull down in the crook of my neck groaning because of the pressure that was being made on the newly made love bites. He thrusted his cock into me again, as I move my hand down to his back trying to hold onto the muscle he had there making my nails leave marks all over in just a few second, but it's okay because he does the same to my hips.

Groans and moans of our pleasure start to fill the room and we're both sweating all over, clinging to each other more and more by the moment. As I start to feel both our orgasms start to draw near I kiss him again and again trying to send him all the love and passion I feel for him in this moment. And not only a moment after the first kiss was planted on top of his lips he started to return them hard, but with a gentle loving side to them.

As the kisses continued so did the coming of our orgasms. Every kiss our orgasm drew closer, but not close enough. It was frustrating feeling it come, but it not being there at the same time. Apparently I wasn't the only one thinking like that because Shouta started to fuck me slow and sensual trying to reach that point deep inside of me that he knew wouldn't make me last much longer and that was the exact thing we needed in that moment. My orgasm crashed down on me fast and the feeling of me coming on his cock still buried deep inside me made him give into his orgasm as well. He gave me a kiss as he fell on top of me.

"I love you so much," he mumbled against my lips making me smile. "And I really love you to," I whisper back against his making us both smile even wider than we did before. We're both still breathing heavily, guiding each other through our highs and when we feel his erection go down he started carefully slide out of me making us both groan at the loss of each others intimacy.

My husbands removes himself from my grasp moving to stand up before he walks over to the bathroom, he comes back only a moment later. "I started a warm bath with cherry blossoms, your favourite," is all Shouta says while he picks me up of the bed bridal style and carries me to the bathroom placing me carefully in our warm filled bathtub. He is quick to slide in behind me and wraps his arms protectively around my body pulling me into his muscular chest making me feel safe. "I love you Shouta," I whisper sleepy in his arms. "I love you more Sakura. My love."