~Chapter 4~

Sakura pov

The moment Shouta stepped out of my office I could hear Hizashi's booming voice shout out his name. The sound of his voice quickly reminded me of the bet we had made. Yamada thought he would at least expel three kids today, I had faith in my husband this year and knew he wouldn't expel any of them.

When we made the bet Yamada had looked at me like I was going insane, but I didn't give him the satisfaction of me doubting myself. So now I was waiting for lunch break to begin and see which of the both of us was going for the win.

A few minutes before the break started I began cleaning my office up a bit, once I was satisfied enough with the end result I grabbed my bag and left to the teachers lounge.

Walking in I saw my husband sitting with Kayama and Hizashi, they where both talking loudly to one another. When he saw me he gave me a pleading look. I chuckled and walked over. "Hello my love," I say giving Shouta a kiss on the cheek. "Yamada, Kayama long time no see," they roll their eyes knowing we saw each other last week.

"Shouta doesn't want to tell us how many innocent little teenagers he expelled already," Yamada starts to whine right as I sit down opposite him. I look to my right raising an eyebrow at the man sitting next to me. "Want to tell us now?" He looks at me before answering. "None and don't plan on it."

I turn around and smirk at our friends who are looking at Shouta confused. "Shouta hun you okay?" Kayama asks. "I am fine, but now I want to know who won this apparently made bet about me." "Well my dear husband the fact that you still need to ask is beyond me."

He thought about that for a moment before he realized. "You won?" He looks at me with a slight smile. "Of course I did," I stated. He put his arm around my shoulder and turned to our two companions. "Well what do you get from our friend over there?" He questioned as he looked straight into Hizashi's eyes.

I saw the man sitting there still in a slight confused state before Kayama snapped him out of it. He was quickly batting his eyelashes before he gave an answer. "I pay the next time we go out." "Is there a limit to the amount we may spend?" Shouta asked smirking. "No there isn't," I answered for Hizashi.

"How about we go next weekend to celebrate the new school year, if that is okay with the both of you?" I turned around to see their reaction. Kayama was smirking so that was a yes from her and Hizashi gave me and Shouta a hard look.

"I am never making another bet with one of the both of you," he grumbled. I looked at Kayama and we both chuckled. "Are you laughing at me?" Yamada questioned us offended. "No Hun where not," Kayama answered sarcastic.

I heard Shouta snort beside me and jabbed him in the ribs before he could produce any more sounds that could make our friend even angrier. He winced beside me. "Oh my love I didn't realize can you forgive me?" "What happened?" I heard Kayama ask concerned. "I jabbed him in his ribs and forgot he had bruises all over them. I am so sorry my love, please forgive me"

"Don't worry kitten it's alright, I forgive you." "Bruises Shouta what did you do?!" I hear Kayama ask even more concerned then she was the moment before. We heard Yamada snicker. "What is wrong with you? Your best friend is in pain and you laugh!" He laughed even harder at that statement. "Don't worry yourself to much Kayama it are bruises made with love."

"Bruises made with love?" She mumbled to herself with a confused look on her face and the moment it came out of her mouth she seemed to realize what he meant. She looked at us with a look that I couldn't quite recognize. "Really? You got to touch each other every moment your alone? Please don't tell me it is honeymoon bad," she begged when she said the last part. "Don't worry, it is last Christmas bad." "For me yes, but you look 4th marriage anniversary bad."

"She really looks that bad Shouta, gosh. You got to go easy on her I want to do stuff with her, but I can't if her body is full of love bites. Imagine if I want to take her to the beach and have a girl bikini day?" Kayama questioned him. "Then every man there knows she is taken and not to come anywhere near her," he states as if it is obvious.

"We now you are protective and possessive -and that you have a great sexlife, but that doesn't mean you have to mark and claim each other every time." "But that is the fun part," Shouta states confused after Kayama's words. Again we hear Yamada chuckle and before I knew it he was getting a death glare from the woman next to him.

This was going to be a fun lunchbreak.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Around midday I heard my office door fly open and a small boy walked in with dark purple hair that honestly kind of looked like it was made out of grapes. Before he said anything he just stared at me it was creepy and I didn't want to use my quirk to know what emotion went through his head at the moment.

"Hello how can I help you?" I questioned him and he quickly composed himself, but it was to late as I saw the drool forming in the corner of his mouth. I knew that even though he was freaking me out and I didn't want to talk to him I had to because that was my job -right my job.

"I just wanted to talk about my first day." "Okay sure I will grab your file, what is your name?" He looked surprised when I said file, but answered my question. "Minoru Mineta." "Okay just sit down."

The second I had my back turned to him and was looking through the student files I felt his stare at my bottom. My anxiety started to have more control by the minute and I started shaking, but apparently not enough for him to remove his stare or notice.

I already knew this wasn't going to be the last time he was here and was quickly getting tears in my eyes with the realization.