Chapter 10

His cold stare made me feel uneasy.

"I know I sound crazy but-"

"Don't say anymore.." He said in a calm but cold tone

Did I say too much? Was I too honest with him? So many emotions flooded my mind and regret filled me.

"Love? How pitiful can you be? You don't love me. I suggest you stop this and forget about everything. Don't ever mention it."

His eyes filled with anger and I just stood there frozen in fear. My feelings for him were thrown aside as if they meant nothing. There's no one to blame but myself for believing he felt the same way. Maybe he was right, maybe what I felt for him wasn't love but rather just a dream I wanted to be true.

"Love doesn't exist for someone like me. Love can't bring me happiness or joy. It makes you feel heartache and despair. Love can't fix me." He concluded

"Love can do those things but it can also show you a world that wasn't possible. Jimin, are you afraid to love me? Are you afraid of what loving me can do to you?" I said

"Shut up.." He said in a low voice while throwing a blanket over me

He grabbed his clothes and put them back on. As he was walking towards the door he said "Give up on me, Y/N. I can't see you get hurt because of me.."

"Why should I?"

"You've become an obsession to me. I don't want anything more than that. That's why I can't love you no matter how much you want me to. I told you that the very first day we met. You are nothing more than just an object to me."

Tears started to fall down my face as I was hearing every word he was saying to me. I was wrong to think anything more would happen and selfish for believing it would. I couldn't look him in the eyes or say a word to him. There's was nothing I could say that would change his mind.

After that whole conversation, he walked out the door not even looking back.

Why do I feel so alone..?

I want someone to hug me so tight. I want their embrace to be warm. Can't I have that?

I hugged my pillow tightly hoping it would drown away all my feelings. The one person I want with me isn't here. Mom, can't you save me? Won't you come for me?

I couldn't ask for the impossible because she was already gone. The only person alive who loves me is my own father. Even he can't save me because there is no escape.

I wanted to speak with him while I could. I dressed myself as stared down at the ground thinking of everything that happened.

Jimin POV:

I sat down in the field dedicated to my mother. I admired the beauty in the garden because it was the only thing I loved most in this world. I hadn't noticed before but on the bench laid a ring.

"Did Y/N leave it there?" I wondered

I smiled for a moment recalling our conversation. She loved me? How can someone like her fall for me? How much was she willing to give if I said I loved her back?

"Sir? Sir?" Said a familiar voice

I snapped back into reality as I heard someone calling for me.

"Yes?" I answered

"It's Eun-a, She's ran away."

"I knew I should have just ended her life when I got the chance. How can I be so foolish?"

"Should we be worried for your wife? What if Eun-a targets her?"

I remembered what happened the day of the party. Eun-a was there for no one but me or at least that's what she said. I hated people that lied to me.