Chapter 3

"You're my obsession now. No one can take you from me."

"What?! Get away from me!"

Jimin POV: She tried escaping from my grip but she couldn't. She was weak and fragile.

"Your not allowed to love anyone else!"

"Let go of me you bastard!"

She finally gave up trying to escape me. Our breathing became heavy. She looked into my eyes and asked with those innocent eyes of hers and said "Why are you doing this? Why are you doing this to me? Please let me go.."

I hesitated a little and said "I already told you Sweetheart, I'll let go once I'm satisfied."

"You sick asshole!"

I was shocked by her tone and was quite angered by her response. 

"What did you say?" I said looking away from her then I looked back at her saying "From now on you can only call me master, so don't even dare to utter my name in my presence."

"Never!"

"Trust me Sweetheart I'm a good person but I don't suggest you trigger my bad side."

She moaned out in pain as I remembered I was holding onto her hair.

"Jimin..let go of my hair!" She said with tears starting to roll down her face.

I was too heartless to even pity her just a little. My anger had taken over the best of me.

"What did I say about calling me by my name? Call me Master!" I said raising my voice which made her flinch just a little

"M- Master.." She whimpered

"That was pathetic. Say your sorry." 

She closed her eyes in fear that I would hit her, but I only tightened the grip on her hair.

"Y/N look at me and say it!"

She opened her teary eyes and looked at mine and said "I'm sorry master.."

I smiled at her response as I lightly patted her cheeks and said "I love someone who is afraid of me."

"And I love someone who isn't afraid of you." She said looking at me 

"You love someone?" I said as anger started to boil in my blood 

Y/N POV: I could tell from his clear expression that he was angry.

"You just made a big mistake Sweetheart."

I felt his cold hand grip around my shirt and pulled me down onto the floor.

"Jim-" I said as I realized that I almost called him by his name again

"Sweetheart, when will you learn not to call me by my name? Say it once more and I'll make sure to make your life miserable."

I looked down at the floor in fear because I was too afraid to look into his eyes. Suddenly he began to drag me out of the room as I asked "Where are you taking me?"

He didn't say anything but he continued to drag me. When he finally stopped, I looked up only to see somewhere unfamiliar. It was filled with unknown items and was very dusty. The room gave me an uneasy feeling. I thought to myself thinking is this the basement?  I have never seen the basement in the house before so I thought it could be.

He let go of me and bent down to only grab my chin harshly and say "How dare you say you love someone! I will make you suffer down here. Don't you forget that."