Chapter 6

(Author)

Just a quick warning. Chapter 6 may be a little sensitive for some readers and isn't PG-13. Please read with caution. I hope you enjoy the chapter.

~~~~~~

"I can't because you have become my addiction.."

"But eventually you'll get tired of me and leave me for someone else. You can't lock me in here forever."

"Yes your right, I'll leave you, but only when I've been completely satisfied."

"When your satisfied? What makes you satisfied..?" I said as tears began to roll down my face 

He leaned closer to me but I turned my face away from him because I couldn't bare to look at him after what he just said.

"You are my satisfaction."

He grabbed my chin and harshly turned my face towards him.

"You scared eyes give me the most satisfaction."

"What did I ever do to you? Why are you doing this to me?"

"You did nothing wrong Sweetheart just your innocence triggered my devil side."

"This is torture. Your only hurting me to please yourself." I said putting my hands on his chest to maintain distance between us

Suddenly his expressions became darker making me scared for what might happen next.

"Do you think I'm torturing you? Sweetheart this isn't torture. You haven't even seen half of it. Do you want me to show you what torture is?"

He didn't give me a chance to answer. He pulled my hand forcing me to stand up, but I was weak and unstable making it almost impossible for me stand up straight.

"Get up." He said in a dark tone 

"W- Why..?"

He pulled me harder forcing me to stand on my feet.

"I'll show you what torture actually is."

He began to drag me with him making me wonder where we were going.

"W- Where are we going..?" I asked him

I was so weak that I couldn't keep up with him. My legs couldn't handle it much longer. So many thoughts crossed my mind because I didn't know what was going to happen to me. Was he going to hurt me again? I didn't know.

He brought me to a dark room filled with his guards. I looked around the room until I saw a man in a chair tied up with blood coming out of every part of his body. He had bruises and scars everywhere. He was beaten up badly that it caused him to have a black eye. 

I couldn't bare to look at him anymore. I felt my entire body go numb. How many people are being tortured in here? In the house of horror. How many secrets is he hiding from me?

"Do you know who he is?" Jimin asked as he went towards the man

Suddenly Jimin grabbed his hair making him look up. I didn't know who the person was, but it terrified me.

"He tried to leak information on Park Estate." He said looking at the man with anger in his eyes

Suddenly Jimin smashed the persons's head against the table making him groan in pain. I couldn't bare to look at what was happening before my eyes. I closed my eyes because I didn't want to see the brutal sight.

"Y/N open your eyes." Jimin said 

I slowly opened my eyes only to witness Jimin pouring salt water all over the man. The mans screams began to increasingly become louder with every drop of salt water that managed to go through his wounds.