𝑀𝒶𝒹𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒶𝓁 𝐹𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎 - 𝒜 𝓋𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓉 - ♡

Synopsis: after 10 years Y/N finally comes back to Casita and their cousin and sister welcome them and their daughter with open arms.

Au: Mirabel dies after Casita falls

Part three to "good enough?"

Pronouns:
Y/N Madrigal; they/them
Vivi Madrigal: She/her
Luisa Madrigal: She/her
Dolores Madrigal: She/Her
—————————

Y/N had ran away 10 years ago and their clone was no longer active, meaning they were unable to watch their family. But they missed them and needed to see them, especially after the fact they now had a kid. Their partner had died and left them a widow, alone in the world.

A couple days after Y/N had ran away they found a village quite far from Encanto. Meaning no one knew who the Madrigal's were, and that was refreshing for Y/N to not be under any pressure or made to do things that physically hurt them.

"Vivi, we have to keep moving," They said to their 5 year old daughter. Tugging her hand lightly. Y/N was carrying a big bag that held both of their belongings.
"I miss mommy/daddy.." Vivi sniffled.
"I know, I'm sorry. This is hard for you, I get that. But don't you want to see my familia? You get to see your Tíos and tía, Abuela and Abuelo."
"What if they don't like me.?"
"Well my little shooting star, they will love you." Y/N said, they crouched down to Vivi's height and gave her a hug. Their back ached and their muscles were sore but they picked Vivi up nonetheless. Vivi yawned and nestled into Y/N's neck, falling asleep.

Vivi had inherited Félix's dark skin and Y/N's eyes. Y/N was honestly happy to see their daughter looked similar to their dad and brother, it reminded them of home.

A couple more days of walking and the two made it to Encanto. Y/N took a deep breath in and let it out, looking down at their daughter who was also nervous - it was clear the two had inherited Pepa's stress and anxiety.

"Look! There's my house, shooting star!" Y/N said to Vivi, pointing out the family house.
"Yay!! C'mon, let's go!" Vivi let go of Y/N's hand and ran over to Casa Madrigal.
"Slow down, Vi!"

The two ran to the house, both had nerves and excitement in their stomachs.

"Why is there a door if none of our kids are of age?" Luisa asked. She had three kids and married a dorky nerd she found at the library.
"Yeah..." Dolores asked, she ended up marrying Mariano and they had 2 kids- even though Mariano wanted 5. She pretended she didn't hear her sibling in hopes of keeping it a surprise.

A knock at the door interrupted the two's conversation and Dolores rushed and answered it. It was Vivi who knocked.
"I wasn't ready!" Y/N said to their daughter, hands on their knees as they panted.
"You're here," Dolores said, bringing Y/N in for a hug and crying into their shoulder, "Mamá! Come quick! I'll ask Juileta to make you guys some food."

"Y/N!?" Luisa half shouted, rushing over and bringing them in a hug much like Dolores had.
Vivi tugged on Y/N clothes, "are these my family?"
"Yes, shooting star. They are. This is my cousin Luisa and the last girl was your Tía Dolores."
"Is this your kid?" Luisa asked, Y/N nodded. Luisa crouched down, "What's your name?"
"Vivi!" She smiled.
"That is a beautiful name, I have a son your age. Why don't you go find him? His door is the one that says 'Joseph'."
"Ok! Bye, Luisa!"

Luisa turned to Y/N, "where's your spouse?"
"They.. died. They died when- when their friend's house burnt down with both of them inside. And I watched as it happened, I was in there but I got out- without them."
"Y/N.." Luisa said, bringing them in for another hug. Y/N almost started crying again.
"But I need to be strong for my daughter, she's all I have left of them."
"Well Casita is a place for you and her, even if Abuela is still alive."
"Your kidding."
"No, she's still around. But she's been staying in her room more ever since you and your clone left. I think she's actually sorry?"
"I Hope so, but im not fighting in front of Vivi. She's not going through what we all did, and I hope none of your kids go through that either."
"Hey, I don't feel worthless if I'm not of service anymore!"
"I'm so happy for you! That's amazing, Luisa!"
"I know right! Emilio really helped me, I'm so glad I met him."
"Your husband? He seems like a good guy."
"He is, trust me."
———————
Not proofread
Let me guess, you guys want a part four 🙄🙄🙄