𝑀𝒶𝒹𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒶𝓁 𝐹𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎 - 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓎 - ♡

Synopsis; Vivi's ceremony with surprise guests

Au/ Mirabel Dies after Casita Falls

Part five to; Good enough?

Pronouns:
Y/N Madrigal; They/them
Vivi Madrigal; She/her
——————-

Townspeople gathered around Casa Madrigal as they do for every ceremony. There was an uncertainty shared between the citizens of Encanto, they saw Y/N as a traitor in a way. They left for ten years and just randomly show up? The villagers felt there was something fishy. But there wasn't.

    Abuela held the candle in front of her chest and began the speech she does for every ceremony, but she added something special for Y/N.
    "Today is the ceremony for one of my great grandchildren. Her parent, Y/N, was the first to show me my wrongful ways and certainly wasn't the last. The disrespect served to me on that night was partly the reason Bruno rejoined Familia Madrigal. Y/N has helped me see the world through my children's, grandchildren, and great grandchildren's eyes. I am forever grateful for the fight as it taught me family comes first and I shouldn't put anyone under pressure, or at least not too much.
So, citizens of Encanto, welcome Y/N and Vivi back into the family."

    Y/N was almost crying, tears pricked in their eyes as Vivi stared confused. Y/N shook their head and held it together for their daughter, though they knew if their partner was here they'd be sobbing buckets.

    Vivi touched the candle, the magic glowing bright on her dark skin. She touched the glowing doorknob and her door began to form. Vivi's face was shocked and sad. "Papá/Mamá?" She mumbled. She darted behind Y/N and dove into the arms of a familiar face.

    There they were, Y/N's partner. They were a ghostly blue and transparent, but solid all the same. Y/N's hands clasped over their face as they sobbed, but they quickly joined Vivi in hugging the person in front of them. . Abuela announced the new gift and the door finally formed into Vivi speaking to a bunch of ghosts.

    Tons of ghosts started sprouting around the place, going to their loved ones and catching up. And then, Y/N heard something.
    "Is that my amazing primo/prima?" The quiet voice of Mirabel said. Y/N turned around and saw their cousin, they quickly gave her a hug and squeezed tight, afraid to let go.
    "You're here, prima," Y/N mumbled into Mirabel's shoulder.
    "I am, and im not going anywhere. Your daughter here brought us all together again."
    "You mean your niece? You were practically my sister, dont humble your title."

    "Pedro?" Abuela quietly asked, seeing her husband. He nodded and Abuela walked over and squeezed him, crying into his shoulder.

    The ice around the cold woman melted that night, no bitterness ever left her mouth as she was proud of her familia, proud of the people she raised and watched raise others.

    And the hurt Y/N held disappeared, all their sorrows gone as they watched Mirabel dance and sing to the music her father played, watching their partner dance with Vivi, and seeing Pedro sling an arm around Abuela and smile.

    That is a family.

    And thats a happy ending.

———————-

Not proofread
Final part to good enough, its short 👍👍
But i hope you guys enjoyed that little series, i liked writing it 👍