Introduction: Hi?

The sun was shining oh so beautifully and the warmth of the sun rays of your skin kept you at peace. It was such a lovely day outside, typically for a morning you would experience. The animals roamer around and the birds chirped their beautiful songs, it was so beautiful to experience the naturalness of nature.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

As you enjoyed the natural beauty of nature, you spot a nun, surprisingly tall and looked like Neapolitan ice cream, talking on the phone with someone. It appears to be a man with a certain accent, but you couldn't tell which one. The nun then gazes at you, while you turn your head away to not seem rude. The nun then walks up to you and smiles. "Hello ma'am! Would you like to join my church?" She says as she smiles brightly. "Hmmm, sure." You say as she smiles and yanks you up.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

You get startled by her sudden acton and she noticed. "Oh! Sorry, heh.." She trails off. "No no, it's alright. I don't mind." You say in a monotone tone and she smiles as brings. ("A church...that doesn't seem that bad. It seems that this is a great opportunity for her aswell. I'm glad I joined.") You say to yourself. "Since you joined my church, you should bring all your things to move in!" The nun gleefully says as you nod your head. "You're right, and may I get your name?" You ask as the nun. "Oh, right! I apologize! My name is Sarvente but you can call be Sarv! Sarv says.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"My name is Y/N, it's a pleasure to meet you." You say. "I'll see you when you come back!" Sarv gleefully says as she walks off. She then stops in her tracks and turns around. "Oh oh! I forgot to give you the church's address! Here!" Sarv exclaims while handing you a piece of paper. She smiles and waves off as you wave back to her. You get home and you start packing all of your things. This may take a long time.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Sarv's POV
"You did WHAT?" Ruv asks, yelling the last part out a little. "Ruv come on it's not that bad! You need to meet more people in your life anyways! I'm sure you'll like her!" I say, trying to give him hope, but is expression only stays the same. "I am not living with a random person." Ruv says. I sigh and frown, before crossing my arms. "Don't act like that! Please Ruv this is a great opportunity for me and I know you want to support me doing it! Please, just for me?" I ask him. "K. I'll try." Ruv says as my frown becomes a smile. "Now that's the sprit! I happily say before I here I knock on the door. "That must be her! I'll get it!" I say as Ruv sighs. He better not mess this up.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

2nd POV
The door opens and you are greeted with Sarvs happy face. "Hi Y/N! It's so nice to meet you again!" Sarv cheerfully says. "Salutations, Sarvente." You greet her. "Wow! So polite, unlike someone here." Sarv says, glaring at someone behind her, but you couldn't tell who. She then steps aside so you could get in. You look around the church in awe and you stopped to looked at it's beauty. "Wow, Sarvente. This church is beautiful and organized well." You say as Sarv smiles. "Thank you!" Sarv says as she looks around for something, or perhaps someone. "RUUUVVVV!!" Sarv yells suddenly.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

You then see an extremely tall man approach you and Sarvente. "What?" He asks. "Meet Y/N!" Sarv joyfully says. You look up at him, and you try to greet him. His eye becomes fixated on you. You could see his emotionless face looking down on you. "Salutations Ruvyzvat-" Ruv just walked off, not bothering to listen to a thing. "Sarv becomes angry, but then she frowns. "I'm Soo sorry about Ruv, Y/N! Just give him a little time warming up to you!" Sarv says as she smiles. ("Oh, I wish I could be as optimistic as you, but unfortunately I'm not.") You think to yourself.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

" I applaud you for your kindness, but that is something Ruvyzvat should say for himself. He's a big boy he doesn't need someone saying for him." You say as Sarvente chuckles and Ruv turns around. "What did you say about me?" Ruv says as you put your attention to him. "You heard me." You say as you could see him get angrier. "You little-" "Y/N do you want me to show you your room?" Sarv says, cutting Ruv off as she glares at him. "Sure." You say as Sarvente drags you to your room.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

You almost stumble a little. ("She's strong..") You think to yourself. "Oops, sorry Y/N!" Sarv says. "It's fine Sarvente, you didn't even have to apologize." You say as Sarvente nods. She leads you to a room, which is pretty decent, just needing a few more touches. You thank her as you go into your room, and you decide to bathe/shower as you wait for dinner. You go into the bathroom, you take off all your clothes, and you step into the shower/bathe tub and you feel the nice sensation of water collide with your skin. After you scrub yourself off and you finished bathing/showering, you put on your clothes and you hang your towel up.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

As you sit on your bed on your phone, the door creaks open a little bit. "Hello Y/N, sorry to bother but dinners ready!" You hear Sarvente say as you get up and you sit at the dinner table. Ofcourse Sarv had to take the other chair, leaving you to sit next to Ruv. You and Ruv eat your dinner in silence while you would occasionally have small talk with Sarv. After that though, it was completely silent. "...." "...." "I can't take this anymore!" Sarv suddenly says, causing you and Ruv to look at her in confusion.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"You too need to talk to eachother, just be friends atleast!" Sarv says as you sigh and you look up to Ruv. Ruv quickly looks away from you, wait why was he staring at you in the first place? Whatever. "Sarv's right." You say as Ruv quickly eats his food then leaves. "Nevermind.." You say as you finish your food aswell. "Ruv apologize right now! I'm so tired of you ignoring Y/N!" Sarv yells as Ruv looks back at her. "You can't make me." Ruv says as Sarv rolls her eyes. Ruv then leaves and goes into Sarv and his shared bedroom. "Y/N I'm extremely sorry for Ruv." Sarv says. "No-, it's fine Sarv." You say as you wash your plate.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Well, I'm going to bed now, goodnight Y/N!" Sarv says as she washed her plate and goes into her and Ruv's room. You head into your room and you turn off all the lights and you wrapped yourself into the sheets. ("Hopefully me and Ruv could get along. It seems hard, but overtime, I'm sure we could be friends. Hopefully.") You think to yourself as you look up at the ceiling, waiting for your sleep to come. Then, it finally does. Tomorrow is another day with Ruvyzvat.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

AN: This is the first chapter of the book, well not exactly a chapter but you know what I mean. Credits to the artist for the media thingy. I hope whoever sees this enjoys it. Bye!