Chapter 3: Nice?

2nd POV
You wake up to see that Ruv is sleeping on your bed and your on the floor. Fucking bitch. "Ruvyzvat what is the meaning of this .?" You ask as he looks up to you. He doesn't say anything and continues to sleep on your bed. You get mad at this point and you swing Ruv off your bed. "My god you're so heavy, fatty." You say. "The fuck you just called me?" Ruv asks. "You heard me." You say as you get up and you go outside your room, to see Sarvente preparing breakfast. "Hey Y/N!" Sarvente cheerfully exclaims as you wave at her. You sit down and enjoy your breakfast. While your eating, you see Sarvente go over to you with a concerned face. "Did Ruv do anything more to you? Is your head ok?" She asks, concerned. "My head still hurts, but other than that, yeah.  I'm fine." You say as Sarv smiles and she pats your head as she prepares breakfast for Ruv. Ruvyzvat that comes out your bed room and eats his breakfast. "Good morning Ruvyzvat." You say. "Mornin' Y/N." Ruv says as he sits next to you. Ruv is surprisingly calm today, instead of being so anxious and harsh on you. "Сорри.." Ruv says as you nod your head. "It's fine, you don't have to a-" "You understood me?" Ruv says, interrupting you. Oh, right they don't know. Fuck. You don't reply but instead you get up, wash your plate, then you go into your room.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

As you lay in your bed staring at the ceiling, you see Ruv come on your room and towers over you. "What is it Ruvyzvat?" You ask him. He stays silent for a little, then answers. "Sarv had to go out again." He says as you lay on your side and he sits on your couch. You then turn over to look at him. "Why are you still in here?" You ask Ruvyzvat, which doesn't answer. "Nevermind..." You say as you turn on your T.V. You switch to some channels till you finally go to criminal minds. Ah, criminal minds, a very nice show. You start watching it we Ruvyzvat takes your T.V remote. "Uhh, excuse me?" You say, as you see Ruv go on.....you guessed it! Russian slapping contest. You look up at him and he looks back at you. You quickly turn away from him as he does the same. You both them watch the Russian slapping contest in silence. Great. You decide to get up and to just get a snack from the kitchen. As you make your way towards the kitchen, you notice....a fucking rat?! You squeal as you pick it up. You look at it as you become intrigued by it. You let it outside as Ruv looks at you with a face of disbelief. "What?" You ask. "Why didn't you kill it?" Ruv asks. "Because, I'm not as cruel as you are." You add on as you get out f/s(favorite snack).

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

You begin to eat it as you look at the time. 8:00pm already?!  You shrug as you look on your phone. Looks like Sarv isn't going to stay with you and Ruv tonight. You sigh as you decide to make dinner for Ruvyzvat and yourself. You get out all the ingredients and you start cooking. Ruv smells the food and looks over you to see what your cooking. You turn around but when you do your faces become extremely close to eachother so you quickly look away, and you serve your dinner and his dinner. You both eat in silence, again. "So is the food good?..." You ask him. "Yeah." He replies. After you finish your food, you wash your plate, then you go to bathe. You pick out your clothes and then you go into the shower. As the nice water closes with your skin, you think about all the times you and Ruv had eye contact. "....." Quickly snapping out of your thoughts, you finish showering, you dry off yourself, and then you put on your clothes. You open the door to see Ruv is still in your room. "Why are you still in my room? You could leave if you want." You say. "Just wanna stay." Ruvyzvat says. You don't say anything as you turn off the T.V, you turn off the lights, and you close the door. You get into bed as Ruv takes off his Ushanka and his jacket and lays on your couch. "Goodnight Y/N." Ruv says. "Goodnight, Ruvyzvat." You say. Tomorrow is another day with Ruvyzvat.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

AN: Omg yayaya I will edit this and put picture later but take this chapter YeS!!!!1!!1!1!11!(somewhere in 2022 idk)

Edit: bruh cringe alert cringe alert why did I make this(Jan 8 2023)