Chapter 5: Weird.

2nd POV
7:00 am
You woke up to the peaceful songs of the birds and with breakfast resting on the table near your bed, with a pretty note, from Sarv ofcourse.
\_»Hiii Y/N! I am going out to get some groceries for you and Ruv, I hope you don't mind! Don't get into trouble, please! ^^
Hope you don't get hurt, and of you do, tell me right away when I get back! Love you and Ruv, bye bye! ||•
You can't help but smile at the cute message Sarv has haven you, that you didn't even realize that someone had been there the whole time. "You should smile for often. Don't take that as a compliment. And, Sarv left us some food. You better eat it or I'll eat it myself." Ruv states as you quickly turn over to him. You quickly run out of your bedroom to the table as you eat away. You and Ruv awkwardly sit next to eat other. Although Ruv could have easily set on the opposite end, he decided to sit right next to you.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
7:15 am
You anxiously pick up your fork at you decide to add some more strawberries to your pancakes(it's kind of like that fancy strawberries on top of pancakes breakfast). Yours and Ruv's hands meet as you look up at eachother, before quickly breaking your gaze. "Uh, sorry." Ruvyzvat says as he looks away, with a tint of small blush on his face. You add the strawberries to your meal as you finish your food. You take up Ruv's plate to wash as well as he looks at you. You give him a slight smile as he looks away from you, sort of blushing. You drop your smile as you wash the dishes and you place them down. You then head back into your room and you start watching some movies. Relaxing on your sheets, you hear the door slightly open and Ruv's gaze meets yours. You start at eachother for a bit before you look away and he closes the door. "Weird...." You say as you hear the church doors open. "Hi guysssss!! Did ya miss mee?" A hear a muffled Sarv says(the door to your room is closed). You hear the door open and you pretend to fall asleep. "Ruv! You liar! She's sleeping!" You hear Sarv yell. "Sarv I could have swear she was-" he went quiet.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
8:15 am
Sleeping there peacefully, was Y/N. "Ruv! I told you not to lie to be ever! And this is what you choose?" You hear Sarvente say. "Stop being so pissed for nothing. And that woman was just awake seconds ago." Ruv says, annoyed as he leaves. You pretend to wake up all sheepishly and sleepy. "Oh Salutations Sarvente...I heard some yelling...so I woke up..." You mumble. "Ohhh I'm soooo sorry for waking you up!" Sarv apologizes as you nod your head. You see Sarv walk out the room as you actually fall asleep, peacefully.
•°•°•Some hours later•°•°•
You wake up again, feeling so nice as ever. You slowly emerge from bed as you get a cup of warm water to drink. You turn around and you see- Ruv staring you down, unexpectedly. You shriek as he looks at you in disbelief. "The fuck you lied on me for? With your dumbass sleeping self when in reality you weren't? The actual fuck was that for? He says, angrily. You splash some water on his face. "Wake up." You say as you walk away. You could hear his blood boil as you sip your water and head back into your room.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

2:00 pm
You lock your door as you hear heavy footsteps coming to your door. You sit in the corner of your room as you door gets unlocked. "What the fuck?" You say to yourself. Then you remember. You forgot the key, outside. You look up to see Ruv looking at you, angrily. "Hi, Ruvyzvat....uh, what do you need..?" You mumble as he picks you up by your shirt. He was so angry, you started to regret your decision. "Y/N- RUV WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Sarv yells. "Get out Sarv. This is between me and her." Ruvyzvat says. "What you finna do Ruv???" Sarv asks as she smirks then closes the door. Ruv looks back and you, before dropping you to the floor. You look back up at him, puzzled before he slams your door shut. You hear him and Sarvente conservating. You decide to be nosy and you put your ear at to the door. "Aww Ruv you like her! You're always acting as sus as hell everytime I walk in!" Sarvente says happily, while teasing Ruv. "I DON'T!" Ruvyzvat screams and you hear Sarv laugh.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Time skip
7:00 pm
"Dinners Ready!!" Sarv says. "Oh god.." You say. You do NOT want to see Ruv right now. You sigh as you open your door, and right in front of you, you see Sarv sitting on the CHAIR TO THE RIGHT. "Sarvente....if you don't mind, could you-" "Just sit your ass down." Ruvyzvat says as he pushes you onto the chair in the middle. "So....how was your day Y/N?" Sarv asks, trying to start a conversation to break the uncomfortable silence. "It was okay, how about yours?" You reply. "It was great! I went to the mall and got out so much cute clothes for you!" Sarv says as she hugs you and carries you to your clothes. While Sarv is talking her mouth out, you see Ruv looking at you, before he looks away... "Look at these clothes!!!" Sarv says before putting you down. "Wow! Thank you." You say as Sarv nods. You hear back to the kitchen and you wash your plate, you bathe, and you rest in bed. "Ruvyzvat was acting so strange today...but oh well." You say to yourself before drifting to sleep. Tomorrow is another day with Ruvyzvat.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

AN: Sorry for not uploading for so long a lot has been happening lately out I'm finally getting my motivation back so yay. Enjoy if you can. Bye.