Chapter 2: So harsh?

2nd POV
You wake up again, feeling drowsy and tired. You rub your eyes and you look on your desk to see a note: ✿◍I'll be gone for a few hours again! Sorry to leave you with Ruv again! And he literally told me he was "nice" to you just so I could think he was! So rude! Hope he doesn't bother you!◍✿
You sigh as you open the door to see Ruv staring down at you. He holds his hand out as you look at it in confusion. "Mm?" You say as Ruv sighs. "Give me my things." Ruvyzvat says as you give him his things. He sits down on the couch as you decide to sit with him as you eat breakfast. He looks at you and shoves you out of the couch, causing you to crash to the floor. "Ouch." You say as you run your head to see blood. You finish eating your sandwich as you put bandages over your head and you, well you try to sit on the couch back as Ruv goes into a laying position. You sigh in frustration as you sit on one of the cold, hard pillars as you drink the coffee you made for yourself. "God why does this have to be so hard for me...." You say to yourself as you rub your eyes, continuing to drink your coffee. "Maybe if you didn't have to come here, this wouldn't have happened." Ruvyzvat said, sounding irritated as well(uh..).

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

You can't take this anymore, he's so damn annoying. You blink furiously as you look over to him, causing you both to make eye contact. "Can you for once, shut the fuck up?" You say as Ruv looks suprised, kind of. "Just mind your own damn business because I don't see why you have to make a damn comment for every damn thing I say! You think your the shit, don't you?" You start to yell. "Excuse me?" Ruv says. "Oh, and you're acting deaf too? Give me a break!" You say as you place your cup down and you start to walk towards your room. You then feel someone grab you tightly and you see Ruv hold you up to the wall, bye your shirt. "Who the hell do you think you are?" Ruv asks as he starts into your eyes. "Clearly someone more mature than you." You say as the door swings open and Ruv bashes your head into a pillar. You collapse onto the floor. "RUVYZVAT ЧТО ЗА ХУЙНЯ!" You hear Sarvente say feel like your gonna pass out. You start pass out as you see blood everywhere...again. You feel Sarvente pick you up as she mouths a sorry. You then pass out.
Ruvyzvat's POV
"RUV WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT?" Sarv yells, as her demon horns start to come out. "You don't understand, she-" Ruv tried to say as Sarv slapped his face. "I DONT WANT ANOTHER WORD FROM YOU, EXCEPT IF ITS SORRY! DO YOU HEAR ME?!" Sarv says, which already turned to her demon form at this point.

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Ruv nodded, which was trembling in his boots right now. "Good." Sarvente said as she stomped away angrily. Ruv just stood there, scared for his life and Sarvente carried you away. She placed you on the bed and left. Ruv then entered the room and glared at you. He would be mad, but the only word he could really say was "sorry". If he ever dared to say something else, something very bad would happen. "Sorry..." He said as he facepalms and left. You then grabbed his hand and flipped over, causing him to fall into bed. "Get the hell of me!" Ruv says as you wake up. "Oh. Sorry." You say as you stop hugging him. "I can't believe it was that hard for you to say sorry." You say as Ruv looks over to you. He shrugs and leaves. You then try to get up as Sarv rushes you down. "No leaving! You're extremely hurt! AND RUV GET BACK IN HERE! I'll give you both dinner shortly." Sarvente says as she drags Ruv in the room and walks out. Ruv sighs as he sits next to you."I DO NOT want to be here. But Sarvente is forcing me, so whatever I do now I don't actually mean it." Ruvyzvat says as you feel your head. "Ruvyzvat?" You ask. "What." He responds. "Can you get a damp towel?" You ask. He knows he can't say no, so he nods and leaves.

°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'

Ruv trembles as he sees Sarvente staring at him angrily, but she smiles. "It's good that your being so nice to Y/N!" Sarvente says as she then grabs Ruv by the shirt. "Now, if you EVER do something like that again, let's just say...something bad will happen! Understand?" Sarvente says in an angry tone, but still smiles. Ruv nods. "Oh, and while your getting that, carry you and Y/N's food!" Sarv says as Ruv takes it from her and returns to your room. "Oh..thanks Ruvyzvat..." You say as he nods and sits next to you. You both eat your food, them you digest before you decide to bathe. You try to get up but then Ruv carries you to the bathroom. You see Sarv smile at you as Ruv drops you off at the bathroom. "Thanks..but you didn't have to do that since it's not th-" "Your welcome." Ruv says, cutting you off before he goes to bathe aswell. You turn on the shower and you take off all your clothes as you step into the shower. It feels so good. After you come out the bathroom you wrap onto the sheets of your bed as Sarv comes on and says goodnight. You say goodnight aswell as you see Sarvente push Ruv into your room. Ruv sighs as he goes on your couch. "Goodnight." You say. No answer, as expected. You both then fall asleep. Tomorrow is another day with Ruvyzvat.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

AN: yay this is done. Credits to artist for the media thingy. I hope whoever sees this enjoys it. AND HARSH AUTOCORRECTED TO HARD IM SORRY!1!1!1!1!1