Chapter 4: Something to Hide

2nd POV

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You slowly gain your consciousness as you feel a heavy weight on you. "That's....odd. The only person that's in this room is...Ruv. You force your eyes open to see Ruv's head buried into your neck and his body between your legs. "Y/N-" You hear Sarvente call out. Shit. "Oh my heavens I'm sorry!" She cries as she slams the door shut, which for some reason still doesn't wake up Ruv. "Ruv. Get off me, please." You ask. He only groans-then he shoots up awake and glares at you-realizing what he had just done.

Without saying a word Ruvyzvat leaves out of your room, leaving you confused, but sort of flustered. Shrugging it off, you go use the bathroom, brushing your teeth. After that, you walk out of your room to see that Sarvente is actually sitting next to Ruvyzvat. "Thank God.." You mutter as you sit next to her. "Hi Y/N!!" Sarvente cooed, smiling at you and closing her eyes. "Good morning to you to, Sarvente." You say as she giggles. Ruv on the other hand avoids eye contact with the both of you and quickly finishes his food, soon leaving to go...to the unknown.

Since Sarvente is in your way, you lean back on your chair, staring at the previously closed door Infront of you. Sarvente looks back at you with a puzzled expression. "Weird...don't you think?" Sarvente asks, sounding quite concerned as you nod your head in agreement. She takes your place and washes in in the dishwasher with hers. "Anyways, Y/N..I have to go perform my church duties..sorry about that!" Sarvente exclaims as she runs into her room, most likely to prepare her nun outfit and the church necessities.

You go back into your room, and you decide to write about-anything and everything. Life here.....it's quite strange....isn't it? You brush your H/C out of your face, as you sigh and look out the window. Having nothing to do, you decide taking a rest would be best.

TIMESKIP

Your eyes flutter open as you force yourself back up, gazing at the window again. This time, the moons beautiful moonlight radiates on your skin as you stare right back at it. Your eyes wander down to the floor as you see city lights and...Ruv? He appears to have a hoodie on and is moving at quite a quick pace. You hear the doors swing open, and and just about that time, you hear Sarvente, who already finished her nun business, greeting Ruv with her soft, excited voice.

"Y/N!! It's dinner!" Sarvente announces as you get up from your bed and you walk into the kitchen. Sarvente sits one chair away from Ruv, like she always does. A sigh escapes from your lips. Aren't they friends? Well, whatever. You sit between them and eat your dinner as you notice Ruvyzvat eating rather...fast. "Ruvyzvat, are you alright? You're acting quite....weird..." You whisper to him as he glares at you. Shivers immediately run down your spine as you gaze right back into his eyes. "I'm fine." Ruv says as he goes to wash his plate and goes back into his shared room with Sarvente.

Why is he acting like this.? Does he have something to hide?

You ignore Ruvyzvat and finish your food, washing the plate, and heading back into your room. You head into the bathroom to go shower, and after that you go into bed. The soft chirps of the birds outside sound like soft lullabies through your tired ears. Your eyes slowly give up on blinking as the moonlight radiates through the room-creating a cool, peaceful environment..a condition just right to sleep in...so that's what you do. Tomorrow is another day with Ruvyzvat.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry I had to rewrite the whole chapter! I apologize..