Mellow Willows Suburban

BoBoiBoy : So.. This is Mellow Willows, Well.. Guys!! Let's move here!!!

All of them : Yeah hey!!

BoBoiBoy's POV

After day 3, we fixed our things up then.. When Ying went inside of the room with a quick run..
"Man.. BoBoi you should see this.. '' she said as we watched on the window as I saw Annaliza and Gopal... Are... Arguing?!

Annaliza : Gopal I don't need your excuses... So we're breaking up!!

Gopal : fine!

Annaliza : fine!

After their fight, they walk away in different directions. I guess, Annaliza wants to move on after breaking up with him..

Gopal's POV

After Annaliza breaks our relationship with me. Well I walked alone in a lonely road then I bumped into a girl in a black hair (deep green), chocolate brown eyes, baby faced with Filipino features, light tanned skin, slender.. Well she wears very modern clothes but her hair was tied up in an 'Ari - ponytail'.

Then she began to speak with me.

" I think you're new here don't you? "

"Yep, my friends and I moved here since Sunday". I said

*Song plays 'So Far So Great' by Demi Lovato*

Opening MV intro :

BoBoiBoy and his pals are riding on a plane then the plane landed on the airway site, as the 6 kids went down on the plane with a smile on their faces as they walked around Mellow Willows Suburban.. BoBoiBoy waves to Perrine and Tin Tin.. As Annaliza waves to Talim and Amy then Gopal saw her as Annaliza gave a death glare to Gopal as Talim waves Annaliza back..

Persepolis and her minions Fin and Ding appears the others are ready in a fight position but BoBoiBoy stepped in and threw three lightning bolts to them.

Then BoBoiBoy and his new friends together went on to the top of the balcony as they enjoyed the sunset as Persepolis and her minions were trying to climb up..

At the end of the song.. The camera recorded BoBoiBoy as he showed his catchphrase.

'Terbaik! '

Then it went fade to black..

Gopal : Yep.. I'm new here...

?? : ..... What's your name??

To be Continued