Talim walks away : Dat Situation

Ying

Good morning, Mellow Willows Suburban! I thought it then I took a morning shower, new worn clothes and then I saw Persepolis who was sitting on my fixed bed as she began to have a conversation with me

Persepolis : I can't believe what I saw ..

Me : What it is? Tell me??

Persepolis : *fake laughs* that sweet girl next door whom Perrine hates her.

Me : Talim?..

Persepolis : that girl who's having an affair with Fang *covers her mouth in a plastic way* oops!
Me : What?!

*outside of my house*

I walked alone while holding a bottle of water then I saw my friends are talking with that sweetie wind girl. Then she suddenly :

Talim : Gandang Umaga sayo Ying *with a kawaii smile*

Me : Morning.. Affairess!!

Talim : ............ *wears a shock face while covering her mouth only one hand* Is there something wrong?

Me : You're the wrong! *opens a bottle of water on my hand*

Talim : We should be fixing some things for about this..

Me : Persepolis told me that she saw you.. She saw you having an affair with Fang!! Answer me!

Talim : Huh?? I didn't do that. I was talking with him yesterday about his life in Malaysia.

Me : oh.. Really?! Ha! You're nothing but a second rate, trying hard.. COPYCAT!! *throw a water on her face*

When BoBoiBoy and the others (minus Ying) saw me who... Who witnessed Talim was thrown out a water by myself. They became shocked and worried about us. Gopal grabs a camera that he shot some pictures that Talim was thrown out of a water from mine.

Talim : I don't know what you're saying.. Why you did this to me?? I'm not having an affair with Fang. Please.. *sobs* .. Ying.. I think you're listening to a wrong gossip against me.. *she cries while running away*

BoBoiBoy : Ying! Dahell you did to her.. She's naive and very sweetie kind girl that she didn't do too much... About this..

Me : Persepolis told me that she's having an affair with Fang..

BoBoiBoy : *facepalmed*
I should better go check with Talim.. *ran away*

*Talim's bedroom*

BoBoiBoy

I knocked the door two times but she said to me that I could come here, I saw her crying on her bed while hugging her favorite stuff toy. She wiped her own tears using her hankie. As she sat up and I sat oppositely beside her. That we began to have a conversation :

BoBoiBoy : What's wrong.. ?

Talim : Oh... It's nothing to say Ying throws a water to me.. *sniffles*

BoBoiBoy : ...... I think Persepolis did this to both of you..

Talim : Maybe..... I wished it began to rain today..
BoBoiBoy : ....Huh?!

Talim : I really love the rain so much, since I was little I usually go out of this house and getting soaked by the rain.

*thunder rumbling*

Talim : Maybe it's getting rain.. I just check it out..

BoBoiBoy : *grabs an umbrella* wait up!

*At the hill of Mellow Willows*

Talim : It's going to rain down...

Talim : rain is giving us all of our problems out.. Maybe i'm just naive..

*Song plays 'The One I Gave My Heart To' by Aaliyah*

Kinabukasan.....

BoBoiBoy : Anu?! Nakidnap si Ying?!

Perrine : Oo, kinikidnap siya ng kakambal ko na si Persepolis..

BoBoiBoy : Teka, teka... Perrine... May kakambal ka?!

Perrine : Oo... Nagsasasabi ako ng totoo..

BoBoiBoy : Ililigtas ko si Ying.. Dapat kasama ko si Talim... Pati ikaw.. Perrine...

Perrine : Thanks alot..

*Persepolis' lair at the Sorel's rooftop*

Persepolis : naks naman... Kawawa ka Ying..

Ying : Kasalanan ko kse eh... Kung baket nagkakaganito ung sitwasyon ko kay Talim...

Persepolis : So... Magiging bampira na you!

*Persepolis evil laugh*

*Perrine leaps inside of the rooftop with Talim and BoBoiBoy*

BoBoiBoy : Hoy! Feelengera!! Pakawalan mo si Ying!!

Persepolis : Hindi!! Belat!!

BoBoiBoy : Talim patakasin mo si Ying... At ikaw.. Perrine.. Stay at my side... Lalabanan naten si Persepolis..

*Perrine and Talim nods*