Sweet Girl Nxt Door, Talim

Gopal : In the previous episode,  When we moved in a suburban named Mellow Willows. We lived here very comfortable,  well...  Annaliza broke up with me then...  Then...  I fell in love with this girl nxt door..  Her name is Talim..

Talim : My name is Talim,  the last wind priestess of Southeast Asia.

Me : Gopal,  the molecular manipulator and a friend of BoBoiBoy.

Talim : Can I asked you something?? 

Gopal : well..  What is it.. 

Talim : I had a friend named Perrine,  she's friendly but very emotionless,  then everytime I sang very sweet while using a whistle register.  She usually says that I had a horrible singing voice..  *breaths out very sad*  some advice from yours??

Gopal : I want to listen your whistle register. 

*Talim began to sing 'Heartbreaker' by Mariah Carey as she uses whistle register *

Gopal : I think...  You had a wonderful whistle register..  Please tell me,  where did you learned that..  ??

Talim : When I was in Italy with Raphael and Amy,  I was walking around Italy,  so I get lost then I accidentally used this whistle register.  that Raphael and Amy saw me using this while singing 'Heartbreaker' that they found me..  The end.. 

Gopal : We should go to BoBoiBoy and my friends, they want new friends .. Like you.. 

Talim : really?? 

Gopal : Honesto!  Promise! 

Talim : let's go *walking with Gopal as using whistle register*