Zombie in my house

A/N: there's an episode of Vampire Ang Daddy Ko that Victor,  who wanted to drink his coffee and if the zombie continually following him..  He would spit an undrank coffee from his mouth.. 

After this chapter,  I'll gave you some spoilers.. 

SPOILER:

1. Raphael marries Cassandra
2. Talim and Yunsung married but Talim was pregnant and she's turning into a pregnant warfreak
3. Ying would misses her so much.. 
4. Maglilihi si Talim sa pagkain...  Clue; something red,  small and very seedy..  Something sweet,  jelly, milky and very kawaii and something brown,  long and sugary... 
5. Why Talim's mad at Gopal...  Baka may iniiwasan niya s Gopal? 
6. Is Talim has a baby girl or a boy?

BoBoiBoy
When I handed myself a cup of special hot chocolate. I drank it then I swallowed..  Then Talim opens the door with a sad on her face. 
We both sat on the couch. Opposite seating each other.  Then she began to speak with me :

Me : Tally.  What's wrong.. 

Talim : Raphael breaks up with me.  That he's marrying Cassandra.. 

Me : Don't worry about it...  Someday you'll find a perfect guy for you.. 

Talim : Geez.. Thanks

*Outside BoBoiBoy's house*

*Persepolis and her gang leaps down just like from Twilight Saga as they landed perfectly*

Persepolis : Jingo,  dig Frank's grave,  get his unrotten flesh and...  You... Miko help him... 

Jingo : Yes ma'am..  Let's go Miko..! 

Miko : 'Kay.. 

*Miko and Jingo went out the scene*

Persepolis : I'll make sure if BoBoiBoy and his new friends are losing this time....  *Persepolis' evil laugh*

*Mellow Willows Hills*

Fang : So next time Ying..  Don't be so much insecure towards Talim... 

Ying : I'll promise... 

BoBoiBoy
Meanwhile at my house,  Gopal and Annaliza plans to go back their relationship again while Talim,  herself.... Who's folding the dry clothes and talking to Alun,  her small brown furred dove in her own bedroom.  Then I was making my homeworks done with Annaliza and Gopal

Annaliza isn't our honored student but she uses her genius mind in case if we had trouble with our school assignments. 

*At Talim's Bedroom*

She was arranging some folded dried clothes that she folding it earlier. 

Talim : BoBoiBoy's clothes on his orange basket,  Gopal's clothes are on his yellow green basket, Annaliza's clothes on her black basket and... My own clothes... Without basket..  Maybe.. 

After she cleaned her own bed until her things on her study desk. She didn't know how to read and write.  But she knew all the foreign languages that she travelled to..  French,  British,  Arabic,  Jewish,  English,  Danish,  Italian and more...  She knew how to speak English with different accent..  And she wanted to own a diary that she should record all her daily life as a teenage girl.  Learning how to doodle,  making lettering and using some different colors from markers that she wanted to use it.