Chapter two

Frosttalon was told to further investigate upon the clans murder, he was walking through the camp when he walked in the medicine den and saw a message written in blood.

"The hanahaki takes the eye of the forest."

*weird. I wonder who wrote that.* frosttalon thought.
As frosttalon continued to investigate, he found more and more petals. They were decaying into small bones in the shape of the petal. It was strange circumstances that a cat that had a disease died, but, which disease was it again? Frosttalon couldnt remember which one it was, but it was one with flowers.

*the eye of the forest... could the answer be in the middle of the forest?* frosttalon thought carefully.
"Nah, it couldn't be, the middle of the forest is miles away. That would take moons to get there!" Frosttalon muttered to himself.

Frosttalon walked around the camp slowly before coming upon a pointed stick with some blood on it.
Next to the bloody stick was some more petal bones and black liquid.

"That is... strange.." he had muttered.

Cottonstar had walked into the camp, looking for frosttalon.
"Frosttalon? Have you found any evidence yet?" She yelled out.

"Yeah, i found something interesting." Frosttalon replied.

"What is it frosttalon?" Cottonstar had asked as she walked over to frosttalon.

"Come look at this." Frosttalon replied walking over to the message on the wall.

"That seems familiar to an old prophecy the clan had when i was a kit.." cottonstar stopped for a moment to mutter to herself.

"What was the prophecy cottonstar?" Frosttalon had asked, looking back at his leader.

"The eye of the forest speaks to all, find the message then find the waterfall then you shall see what sets the dark mist off." Cottonstar replied, her paw turning as her fluffy white fur slightly moved in the breeze.

"That does sound familiar, did it ever get conpleted?" Frosttalon was curious, looking back at his leader with a questioning look.

"No, but i think this moon it might be." Cottonstar's fur was moving dramatically in the breeze as she narrowed her eyes at a tall tree near the camp.

"It might be." Frosttalon replied as he started walking out of the camp, trying to remember the evidence and get back to his mate before she worries too much about him.
———————————————
Editors note-
———————————————

So sorry if this was a short chapter, im trying to make them as long as possible and im working on school work at the same time.
Hope you understand!
-Yumi