chapter 1

It was the day of Antonio's gif ceremony, "Tia y/n!" Camilo called out. "yes querido?" the solem woman answered. "mamas looking for you!" he called from upstairs " wheres your mother?" she asked to which the boy answered with a shrug.

"casita you wouldn't know Pepa is, would you?" the woman asked the house she resided in. The house taking her to the kitchen. "you called Pepa?" y/n asked, " Si! could you find Antonio? I have to help Julieta cook." I smiled and nodded then went to the nursery. I sat on the bed across from mirabels.

Mirabel looked at me as I knocked on the drawer she kept Antonio's gift in. She nodded. Taking it out, she sat it on her lap "everybody's looking for you y'knowww," mirabell called out, I left Mirabell to handle Antonio since their bond with each other is strong.

The sun was setting as the flowered curtains pulled back showing a scared Tonito 'poor boy' I thought as he looked to the side holding out his hand. Inaudible words were exchanged before Mirabell took the boys hand and walked him to his abuela.

Antonio's gift was the power to understand animals. I was so proud. As they took a picture I noticed Mirabel wasn't in it. I walked over and nudged her, "Amore, you don't need powers to be unique, just gotta be you. No matter what your Abuela tells ya" I said, getting the girl to smile.

Mirabell and I were joking around when a roofing tile fell off Casita. "Casita?.." mirabell said as we went to the broken tile. "Careful not to-" I started but couldn't finish as Mirabel.

Mirabel went to tell Abuela but after seeing there were no cracks she dismissed Mirabel. Turning to me she just huffed and walked away. I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen.

Julieta followed us as she started making food to heel the cut on her hand. I sat at the table stareing at the family tree on the wall, wondering why  Bruno left.

That night I didn't get a wink of shut eye. I sat up and looked at the framed picture on my dresser. Staring intently at it before sighing "oh Bruno, esta familia se está cayendo, ¿cómo hasta que la casa se rompa?" (Oh Bruno this family is breaking,, how long before the house breaks) i asked to thr pictures before noticing a faint green glow. 'That brunitos glow!' I thought