chapter 5

Calm after storm

I helped out around the house when I could, cleaning Casita, baking with Julieta, calming Pepa down when Felix nor Camilo could be found. So on and so forth.

I wasn't needed in the village nor house  today I wondered over to flower field and danced along the wind. What I hadent noticed was the man behind the tree watching me flow with the movements of the wind.

"Uh Tio, are yoy spying on y/n?" Camilo said crouching down beside his tio. "Yes- I uh uhm, ok you caught me, I'm too afraid to approach her." Bruno grumbled. "Why, she's super nice?" Camilo asked, "look at her sobrino, she's so perfect and I-im me!" He said sitting down leaning his back against the stump of the tree.

Soon Camilo went back to his pa only for the two to devise a plan to get Bruno to talk to you. When you came back, you started helping Julieta make food while Pepa and Dolores were talking to Bruno and in Pepa's room "Bruno, I've seen the way you look at the Nanny, do you like her?" Pepa said teasing  her brother. "Pepa! Yes I like her ok? Whats not to like about her!" Bruno said dragging his hand down his face. At this Pepa smiled big making a rainbow appear.

In the kitchen you and Julieta were dancing while cooking, something the two of you did often. Giggles filled the kitchen as Bruno escaped his sister to set up the dining table, smiling whenever he heard you giggling. When his mother walked in, helping him "you like her don't you?" Alma said looking up at her son, "Mamà, you too?" He asked looking at her. "Yes Brunito, I wanna see you happy for once." Alma said smiling. "Sí mama I do like her I just don't kn- what are you doing?" Bruno asked as his mother strode over to the kitchen. See, after Bruno disappeared, Alma wasn't the other one heart broken. Y/n came to Alma and confessed to his mother the love she held for his child