chapter 3

Through the walls

Me and Mirabell followed the rats with glowing vision pieces. Mirabell looked confused as they seemingly disappeared. "Look!" I whispered to her, pointing to a rat scurring under the painting. Going over to it I put my hand over it to feel air flowing out. Pulling the painting back we discovered a whole.

Once we entered, the rat ran into the darkness, the going piece only to be seen.

FLASH

I showed a a man standing there with the vision piece in his hands.

FLASH

He looked at us with betrayal in his eyes

FLASH

He was gone. Me and Mirabel ran after him. I watched in awe as he flung himself over us. Soon he came to a huge hole. He dumped from board to board to board before getting away. Mirabel did the same but the boards she landed on broke she screamed for help. Not bothering to check I jumped in the hole and helped her down as she slipped.

Once we made our way out of the hole we chaced after him again.

Once I got a good look at his face 'it was bruno!?' "Bruno..?" I said looking at him with tears eyes. He stopped and looked at me with a surprised look before motioning for us to follow him. When we got to his little room I looked around before pulling him is a bine crushing hug.

"Cant... breath!" He said muffled as I started loosening my grip before moving my hands to his cheeks. "Ahem" Mirabel said as I pulled away embarrassed.

"Have another vision!" Mirabel said to her Tio. "I cant! A-and even if I did which I don't! You ruined my vision cave!" He said after falling over. "Use my room," Antonio said as he held a rat "the rats told me everything." He said before looking over at his jaguar "Dont eat those!" He said.

Soon all of us were in Antonio's room as Bruno poured sand going around a capybara. When he sat down, Antonio handed him his mirabel made jaguar plush before me and him exited.

Soon I joined them behind a plant as Mirabel ranted about Isabelle. I hugged her from the side "Amor me and your Tio are always gonna be proud of you. No matter what you do." I told mirabel kissing her temple. Soon Bruno wat back in the walls and I was doing my Nanny duties.