|3|

"Meeting the Joestars"

~~~

George Joestar, the owner of the Joestar mansion, welcomed Dio as if he was his own son. He informed the servants to treat him the same way they treated Jonathan Joestar, also known as JoJo. Jonathan was still quite upset about Dio kneeing Danny, his dog, however his father urged him to forget about the event and become friends with Dio. With slight reluctance, JoJo agreed.

Just when George was going to show Dio where his room was, the blond noticed Jonathan reaching out to grab his bag. "No one touches my bag! Keep your dirty paws to yourself!"

"I was trying to help-"

Dio elbowed Jonathan below his left pectoral before he could finish his sentence. "No thanks!" He further preached about how he was number one and no one looks down on him before he warned to keep Danny away from him.

The blond walked up the stairs and slammed the door shut of his room, leaving a surprised Jonathan behind. However, the chaos wasn't over yet...

The next day, a girl carrying a suitcase stood before the Joestar mansion. After ringing the doorbell, one of the many servants opened the door and asked who she was and what her purpose of visiting was. The girl ignored the questions and barged inside dramatically, making the servant yell at her. George Joestar perked up at the commotion. When he looked at the source of the ruckus, his brows furrowed in confusion. All he saw was a young lady calling out for him. "Mr. Joestar! Where is Mr. Joestar??"

Jonathan and Dio ran downstairs to check what the yelling was about as well. Dio's eyes widened as he realized who the girl was before his lips curled up in a smirk.

Your eyes landed on a man who you presumed was George Joestar, which was your cue to start your monologue. "Mr. Joestar." As you walked up to him, fake tears welled up in your eyes in an instant, for which you had been practicing the entire night before. "You do not know how honoured I am to finally meet you." The said man could only stare in confusion, not sure what to say.

Jonathan was also having a hard time understanding the situation. However, when he saw there were tears in your eyes, he started feeling bad for you. Dio noticed the concern in his eyes for you, which only made him scoff, mentally remarking how foolish Jonathan was for sympathising with a stranger.

"I've heard so many great things about you and how generous you are."

"That's alright... but who are-"

"Oh, my. How rude of me to not even introduce myself! My name is Y/n and I've come here to ask you for a favour, Mr. Joestar." The confusion on George's face lessened down a bit. "You may ask what favour I'm talking about? For that to understand, I shall tell you why I went through all the trouble to meet you."