|4|

Dio-Menace-Brando

Dio-Menace-Brando

~~~

"Friends with Jonathan already?"

You turned to look at the entrance door of the kitchen with a blank stare. "Is that a problem now?"

Dio walked up to you and looked down at your figure, his amused smirk going wider. "No. In fact, it would benefit us if he trusts you. Imagine his stupid face when he realizes you betrayed him...!" A shiver ran down your spine when you looked at him grinning like a lunatic. You struggled to believe he was actually your ally sometimes. 

To avoid the tension, you offered him the salad you made. His crazed expression returned to his stern stare. "No, thanks. I have to come up with a plan to make Jojo's life miserable, so I'll be taking my leave." And with that, he left you alone. You shrugged and went back to eating with a smile, intrigued by his choice of words.

He doesn't even tries to hide how much he dislikes Jojo, you thought.

~~~

As the days passed by, Jojo's life became harder and harder. Dio proved to be better than Jonathan, whether it be studies or table manners. You kind of felt bad for him, since he had done nothing to deserve it. But it wasn't like you could've simply asked Dio to stop his bullying. However, with the days passing by, you and Dio had started tolerating each other more than before. You didn't get annoyed at him as much and vice versa. You were putting out the washed clothes in the sun to dry them until you heard a certain blond's voice. "Oh, Y/n~"

As you spun around, you came across Dio standing with a mischievous smirk. You rolled your eyes before your lips curled up in a small smile. "You certainly look in a good mood today."

His smirk widened, as he couldn't contain his excitement anymore. "Today, I defeated Jojo in a boxing match and turned so many people against him. Only if you were there to look at his idiotic face when I punched him."

All you could do was laugh. Not because of the story he just told you, but the way he seemed so delighted about it. "You look a little too happy, don't you think?"

He crossed his arms and spoke in a matter-of-factly voice. "Of course I am."

You picked up the basket and smiled at him. "I'm going to look at Jojo's injuries and see if he needs any help."

Dio's brows furrowed in annoyance. "Is that necessary?"

As you were walking away from him, you turned around and flashed him a teasing smile. "Do you want me to gain his trust or not?" The blond remained silent for a moment before he scoffed and followed you back inside the mansion.

As you two separated ways, you walked to Jonathan's room and knocked on his room's door. You opened the door after you heard a 'come in'. Your eyes widened slightly upon seeing all the injuries he had sustained. His left eye was bleeding and bruises were visible all over his body. Dio really had gone overboard. Jonathan looked up and his face noticeably relaxed. "Oh, Y/n. It's you..."