|5|

(this fr be me and yall when i update after literal months 👇)

"Some Feelings"

~~~

"What am I to you?"

Those simple words caught Dio off guard. He was still wondering if he had heard her correct. But he knew his ears hadn't betrayed him because of the way she started laughing, already regretting her choice of words.

"Don't look so serious! What I meant was..." Y/n averted her eyes to look back at the stars, her smile never fading. "...if you don't mind, I'd like to be your friend."

The blond scoffed, trying to suppress the unwanted tension which had apparently been created. "I don't do friendships. I thought you knew as much."

"Then, how about 'lover'?" Y/n joked with a teasing smirk, referring to the time he hadn't denied being called her lover.

It was Dio's turn to look away now. His face showed no emotion when he heard the question. "Our relationship is purely professional, Y/n. Romantic intimacy is simply a distraction." With that being said, the blond got up and left Y/n alone with her thoughts.

Y/n's smile never disappeared, but it sure turned into a sad one. She was expecting some snarky comment, however after hearing his actual thoughts, she felt an unsettling feeling in the pit of her stomach. "I know..."

~~~

Dio was avoiding you. Sort of. He only talked to you as long as it was concerning the plan. Nothing else.
Erina was also avoiding Jonathan. 

You jolted up in surprise as the mansion's doors were slammed open, revealing an angered Jonathan. All you did was walk up the stairs to find Mr. Joestar, knowing a fight was going to break out.

As soon as you spotted him, you frowned and started sniffling. "Mr. Joestar!" The said male turned towards you, his smile faltering as he noticed your 'tears'. "Jonathan and Dio are fighting. You must stop them!" You guided him to the entrance of the mansion, nose scrunching up in displeasure as you noticed their bloodied faces.

"You two! What's going on here?" Mr. Joestar was quick to intervene, although some of his statements made you to look at him in disbelief. He told them to go to their respective rooms before he turned to you with a smile. "Thanks to you, I could stop them before things escalated."

You shook your head. "I did what any person should've done."

He chuckled and patted your head. "You must really care for those two, don't you?"

All you did was look down, quite speechless. "I suppose... you could say that." Excusing yourself, you took a first aid kit and walked up to Dio's room. Your hand was shaking before you mustered up the courage and knocked on the door. "It's me."

Silence lingered for what felt like hours, and you were about to turn around when the door opened and felt being pulled into someone. You slightly looked up to meet the blond's orange ones, anger obvious in them. "What do you want?" His voice was low with a hint of anger, suggesting that you choose your words carefully.

When you looked down, you saw Dio was still holding your arm. You simply showed him the first aid kit, which earned a scowl from the boy. "I'm not weak like that imbecile."

Your eyes narrowed, growing tired from Dio's immature outbursts of emotions. "You better save that attitude for Jojo. I'm not him, so watch what you say to me." You shook off his hand. "Your emotions are not in control. If you think you can take over his fortune right now, you're wrong. First, learn how to become rational and calm."

His eyes widened slightly, not expecting you to talk to him like that. However, as your words repeated in his mind, he realised you were right. "Sit." You demanded, pointing at the bed.

The blond's scowl returned, hearing your tone. Nevertheless, he sat down. He watched you place the kit beside him and stand in front of him. You held his chin, making him look upwards as you tend to his wounds in silence.
Dio watched your hands move with little to no effort from his face, to the kit and back to his face.
He saw how focussed you looked by the way your brows knit.
The hand which held his chin was warm and welcoming.
How your bodies were almost touching as you stood between his legs.
He noticed everything.

Your lips curled up in a smile. "There. Done." Your hand travelled up, now resting on his jaw. Neither of the two moved, continuing to stare at each other. For a moment, you forgot there was a world outside this room and you weren't supposed to be this close. You could feel his curious eyes roaming over your face, noticing every little change and movement.

"Y/n," Dio spoke up. You hummed, telling him to continue. He pulled you into his lap by the waist, taking you by surprise. "What would you do if I told you I want to kiss you right now?"

Your eyes widened, quite taken aback. But you smiled, draping your arms over his shoulders. "I would say 'what's stopping you?'"

Those words were enough for the blond to press his lips against yours.
You wasted no time in kissing him back.
Dio placed his free hand on your neck, leaving no space between the two.
As you ran your hands through his soft hair, you felt your heart beat faster by the second and heat rising to the cheeks. His lips were rough against your soft ones, as you could taste a hint of blood. You liked this feeling, which was so strange yet pleasant.

Dio showed no signs of loosening his grip from your waist and neck, wanting this moment to never end.
Maybe he could forget about Jonathan for once and focus on the girl who he had, apparently, never planned on getting close to. There was a reason he was ignoring you. After that night you two had talked, he couldn't stop thinking about you. He felt pathetic and annoyed at himself for letting a girl take up so much of his mind. But in this moment, he felt satisfied.

~~~

🎶I guess you wonder where I've been~🎶
(Your honest reaction:
😐😑😐🦗🦗)

I apologize for my disappearance for I, was low on motivation which is not surprising. Also I started watching one piece, completely forgetting I had this baby waiting on me.

I'll see you on the next chapter, which will probably come 4-5 months later (i rly hope not). Bye <3