Part 11

No proofreading.
Forgive my grammatical errors.

****

Bella was enjoying with her friends sitting in the corner table along with her gang Bethy, Tay, New and Yatch.

She kicked Yatch's leg signing him to talk with Bethy about his liking towards her.

Bethy pulled her up for dance.

Tay who has his hand over New's shoulder whistles making them yelling loudly.

All of them were dancing on floor with happy faces.

Bella was showing her perfect dancing moves when a bulky man grabs her wrist

"So hot babe
Dance with me."
He said pulling her close to him recking with alcohol.

Tay push that man away but his other men came forward.

"You want to mess with us huh?"
Asked that man grabbing Tay's collar.

"Hey sweety.
You better come with me."
Said the first man pulling Bella's wrist.

One of the man who was sitting in back sipping his drink was watching the scene in front of him calmly.

Before that bully can kiss Bella he got a hard punch on his face with a loud thud from her

The man put his hand on his jaw that was misplaced because of that punch effect.

"You bitch..."
Other man tried to pull her hair but she turns faslty avoiding his grip and kicks him hard on his crotch.

Tay pulled the other man punching on his stomach

Yatch drags Bethy and New behind the dance floor whereas Tay and Bella together took six of them down in few minutes.

After finishing her fight she calls for manager.

Manager and his secretary came with worried expression.

Bella picks cash from her wallet.
"For your loss. "
She said pointing at broken DJ floor, chairs and other mess.