10. Coming True!

Y/n was in the small crowd which consisted of the Madrigal family and them. Mirabel and Abuela were arguing...

"I was trying to save the miracle! We saw Bruno and he told us- SHOWED US that I had to save the magic and I did! I saved it!" Mirabel was happy but the look on Abuela's face said otherwise. She was not impressed.

"There is nothing wrong with the magic! What do you mean saving it?!" Mirabel's smile faded. They started having a heated argument.

"No Mirabel! You have to stop! You are not saving the miracle! You are the one who ruined the proposal dinner! You are the one who hurt Luisa! You're the reason Bruno left!"

"Bruno left to protect the magic!" Mirabel stood up for him. As she yelled, y/n clutched Camilo's hand. He didn't realise at first but he had now. The reason that he was so close to them all those years wasn't because he wanted them to be safe. He loved y/n.

"BRUNO DIDN'T CARE ABOUT THIS FAMILY!" Abuela got angry at the mention of his name. It was almost as if she hated him in a way.

Y/n stepped in as Camilo tried to stop them by tightening his grip on their hand. "Bruno loves this family!" Tears formed in y/n's eyes as they watched Mirabel and Abuela argue.

That was when it started. The ground shook when a huge crack split through the middle of Casita. People screamed as y/n almost fell. Camilo caught them and pulled them up to his chest. They kissed his cheek and thanked him before he edged them outside. Y/n looked back and Camilo had gone! "Cami!" They couldn't find him.

This was because Camilo noticed the candle starting to fall. He had ran to go and get it but fell. "CAMILO!" Y/n ran back into the house and helped him up. Isabela had already tried but their powers had both seamed to have had malfunctions?

"I'm fine y/n.... I love you" Scared this would be their last day together, y/n and Camilo looked into each other's eyes. With Casita collapsing around them, Camilo pulled y/n into a deep kiss. Finally. Y/n pulled away as a brick nearly fell on their head. They then ran out of the house pulling Camilo.

Once out, y/n looked into the house to see that Mirabel was still trying to get the candle. "Leave it!" They heard Julieta shout "Get out, Mirabel" Augustin just wanted his daughter. Him and Julieta didn't care for the miracle or Casita. They just wanted their daughter.

It's all coming true...

After the collapsing of the house, Mirabel was nowhere to be seen. Julieta claims to have seen her right after but she isn't sure now.

Y/n and Camilo were holding hands together in all of the wreckage. Deloris was with Abuela as Felix stayed near Pepa and Antonio. Augustin, Julieta, Isabela and Luisa were all out finding Mirabel.

"What if she's gone?" Y/n looked at Camilo.

"I'm sure she's okay.. this is Mirabel we're talking about.." Although y/n could tell that Camilo was still trying to convince himself that.

—————

Thank you for reading chapter 10!!