Introduction!!

Hey you. yes you! So you suddenly just, click on my profile (or tap bc of mobile idk) and read my diary because you can and now your reading this and you're still reading this long going sentence and I bet you are out of breath by now and in need of a punctuation am I right?

^^ there hope you don't die of of not being able to breath through your brain

ANYWAYS.

Hi I'm Alysa from Canada, I moved here when I was 4 

I don't know what middle school is still??? Canada goes jk-grade 8 I've never ever seen a middle school ever and I don't really want to because it seems like...puberty and mixed emotions in there and it seems scary.

I'm in high school, I know a lot of stuff and experienced things. (Not dirty things you sick person)

I'm single, and I've been friendzoned more than you can count that is why I have so many guy friends. I've had flings but all the guys turned out to be r00d af.

Ashton Irwin worked at kfc 4 years ago and I'm not even kidding my older brother did too.

No one will even read this so who the heck am I even talking to lol.

Imma continue because I'm pretty sure my mom stalks my wattpad- hey momma.

I have two dogs, a siberian husky named mufasa (lion king ik) and a border collie black lab malamute mix puppy named django (the d is silent ok)

That's it.

I'm going to right down what I feel and stuff. so if you're still reading

Comment poop. (no one will but ok bye)