Epilogue

"Kit, what are you doing in there..."

Shouta trailed off as he walked into the kitchen, raising an eyebrow at the now nine-year-old boy who was perched upon the table. His green (slit) eyes were wide as his face flushed red with embarrassment, the puffy tail freezing in the air and ears giving a single twitch.

The silence between them thickened as the cat-nip toe under Izuku's hand gave a squeaked, his pupils becoming round almost comically. 

His lips quirked open into a nervous smile, showing off sharp canines, before gingerly pointing to Hizashi as he hid behind the cupboard door (only hiding the top half of his body) a small whimper leaving him as he tragically held back a laugh.

Shouta raised his eyebrow further, pinching his eyebrows together.

Of course this was the result of his boyfriend. The man was in spirit Izuku's age, and so when all Shouta wanted was a nap, he was left to deal with a childish Hizashi and a nearly-high cat boy. 

He grabbed the cat-nip filled toy, sighing slightly at Izuku whine and lowering his voice. "After the hearing." Before sending his Capture Weapon securely around his neck and yanking the cupboard closed, appearing in front of his boyfriend.

"I'll give you to the count of three. Both of you."

With a squeak, the boy vanished and was replaced with a fluffy kitten (he had long changed from the scraggy, terrified kitten he had picked up nearly three years ago) and jumped off the table gracefully, leaving Hizashi wide eyed.

"One."

The blonde legged it after the cat, scooping him up with a yowl and hissing a; "If I'm going down, you're coming with me" before jumping over the back of the sofa.

"Two."

Hizashi shrieked as he slammed sideways into the door, both Human and Kitten's eyes widening when they realised it was locked, a scarf wrapping around their ankles.

"Three."

Shouta wasted no time, activating his Quirk and making the green haired child appear before looking to Hizashi. "I will spare you in return for allegiance." The boy squeaked as hands grasped his sides, dropping them to the ground as a body pinned his down, hands holding his wrists.

"Wai-Wait! We can- We can talk this out! Come on Dad!"

There was a hum from the Underground Hero, eyes darting to the small scar peaking from his hair line (a scar that shouldn't had been there if Shouta would have just thought things through years ago) before shaking his head.

"No, we think this is more fun."

Fingers poked and prodded at his ribs, neck and belly button, torturing squeals and laughs from the poor boy. As he lost control, body squirming, the ears and tail reappeared, leaving Hizashi grinning and beginning to rub the bottom of the ears, earning purrs beneath the laughing.

Soon enough, the boy was begging and the Father's released him, letting him catch his breathe through giggles. Hizashi had gone to clean up, and Shouta rubbed his sons head once he sat up. "Right, go get ready, they will be here soon enough."

=--=

"Aizawa." 

Shouta tipped a nod to the Bakugou's as he welcomed them in, the smaller blonde racing forward and diving into Izuku, the two beginning to tumble around the floor. 

They had the same greeting since Katsuki had come to the hospital after the Villain attack - he had expressed his worry and relief in their little play fights and neither had spoke about those times meeting as Kitten and Child before.

Except in Therapy.

Izuku gave a squealed laugh (as vocal as a Human as when a Cat) as he flipped Katsuki over, winning only for a second before the blonde switched their positions. Shouta looked to Mitsuki. "I'll get the iron out." 

The boys still fought as their suits were ironed, pouting when they were forced to stop for good (today) and put the suits back down. It wasn't until Shouta was tying up Izuku's tie the boy tapped his hand, eyes roaming the room.

"Yes, Kit?"

Izuku shuffled slightly, murmuring an apology when Shouta told him to stop, slowing down the usually quick task. "What - What of they say no?" 

Sighing, Shouta shook his head and smiled gently. "They won't. And if they do, we won't give up. You are and will always be my son; my Kit. Whether that's because I picked you up from a sack or you magically dropped onto my doorstep, you are my son."

Tears specked his eyes as he waited for the tie to be done, his Dad giving a sly smirk as he purposefully slowed down. "H-Hey!" With a laugh, Shouta finished and held out his arms in time for the boy to plough into it, letting out a hiccuped sob.

A hand ran down his back.

"Okay, okay, let's get those tear ducts responding properly. Is this a Faux or a Problem?" Izuku gave a laugh (the nicknames were the ones he had made up soon after Shouta realised how easily the boy burst into tears) and went to pull back, smiling when Shouta didn't let go.

"F-Faux. I'm ha-happy!" 

Shouta gave a laugh again and pulled back, hands on his arms and look Izuku dead in the eye, one hand removing itself to wipe his cheeks. "Good, because I'm happy too. Let's pack some tissues, okay?"

=--=  

Izuku's heart beat was in his ears, pounding to the thrum of his gushing blood. It was daunting, made his head hurt and the urge to transform fully and hide in his Dad's sleeve was too big.

Nervous tears specked his eyes now, and he clenched his hands in his lap, breathing hitching. He wanted to go home, to curl up on the sofa and in his parents sides. He didn't want to be in this crowded Court Room, the Judge's eyes on him, holding the fate of his future because what if-

"Kit, you're mumbling. Take a deep breathe. Everything will be okay."

A hand found itself on his head, ruffling his hair. He looked up to Shouta, Hizashi flashing them a smile as the Underground Hero dropped his voice as if sharing a secret. "Do you want to know why?"  

Izuku nodded.

"Because Eraserhead never fails."

As if sensing the conversation, the Judge cleared his throat, giving a smile. "Aizawa Shouta, Yamada Hizashi, with the Power invested in me and this Court, I invest you as the parents of Izuku Yamazawa."

Izuku had a family.