Mothra Bio

Name: Mothra.

Age: At least 540 Million Years old

Height: 85 meters / 278 feets

Weight: 45,000 Tons

Eyes color: Blue

Pupil Color: Black.

Hair Color: Brown, Black and Blonde

Wingspan: 274 meters.

Titles: Giver Of Life, The Winged One, Beautiful Moth, Heart Of Kindness.

Gender: Female.

Likes: Peace, Flowers, Animals, Gojira, Rodan, Anguirus, Caesar, Noah, Jr, Humans, Making new friends.

Dislike: Evil, Chaos, Ghidorah, Kaijus

Personality: Very kind, Noble, Honest, Caring, Selfless, Very Forgiven, Heroic, Happy, Gentle.

Goals: To keep the planet save. To find a way to open Gojira broken heart. Keep Jr save and raise her as a noble Titan. To find true love.

Species: Titanus Mosura, Queen Of The Sky.

Titan Rank: Follower(Titans that follow the Alpha Titan *WILL*) Alpha candidate(Titans that can challenge and can become the new Alpha Titan)

Intelligence level: High(In Titan Specie)

Mothra Species Type: Unknown

Animal Category: Order Lepidoptera

Earth Animal Category: Papilionoidea

Type Of Fighter: Healer and light hitter.(As a light weight fighters her hits are very light and have little force behind them. There for she attacks with her stinger and silk. But her speed, agility and healing are her greatest attribute, yet her stamina is pretty low)

Breast Size: 5 meters wide

Breast weigh: 800 tons each

Waist Size: 8 meters wide.

Body Type: Out of all the Titans she's the smallest. Yet she's a beauty. With a perfect thin body and a adorable charisma.

Family Members:

Mother: Unknown
Height: 180 meters
Statues: Dead.

Father: Unknown
Heigh: Unknown
Statues: Dead.

Siblings: Unknown

Cousins: Unknown

Daughter: None

Son: None.

Love Interesting: None.

Powers:

Super Strength: Low Class:

Agility: High Class: She's perhaps the most agility Titan.

Speed: High Class: She's much faster thanks to her giants wings. Been faster then Rodan too.

Reaction Time: Normal Class: Capable to dodging high speed missiles.

Durability: Low Class: Her durability is the lowest amounts all of the Titans.

Stamina: Normal Class: She can only fight for a few hours.

Radiation Level: Normal Class: The level of radiation in her is average in her specie.

Wings: Thanks to her wings. She's capable of flying at great speed.

Intelligence: High Level: It is believed out of all Earth Titans. She's the smartest of them all.

Roar: Her roar doesn't really do any sort of damage.

Hearing: Super Class: Capable of hearing at a great distance.

Scent: Super Class: Capable of detecting aromas at a great distance.

Eyesight: Super Class: Capable of seeing at great distance.

Radiation Absorption: No level. Capable of absorbing radiation to make herself stronger or regain lost radiation. She can also sense radiation at great distance.

Healing: Super+ Class: As a Mothra Titan. Her ability to heal herself and others is perhaps her greatest ability

Fighting Level: Normal Class: While she's a good fighter, her other Titans friends surpass her when it comes to fighting.

Stinger: Her stingers work like a knife. It's strong enough to penetrate Gojira skin before her metamorphosis.

Silk: Capable of shooting silk from her mouth or stinger. This ability can slow down opponents, trap them or even work as a cushing.

Antenna Beams: Mothra can fire laser beams of radiation from her antennae.

Nature: Her nature is more human the Titan. It is believed when or if she'll even go through the metamorphosis state. Her nature well change.

Alpha Candidate: Thanks to been an Alpha candidate. She's completely immune to the alphas call.

Immunities: None so far.

Her roar, growls and other sounds:

After Metamorphoses: Not Yet Shown.

Now like I said before. Who's Bio do you want Next?

You can only vote one time.

Ghidorah?

Moonhidorah?

Alisa?

Talulah?

Zero Two?

Kohaku?

Erza?