Future Possible Stories.

Hello my people of this bitch ass world.

The tittle of this is Future Possible Stories. What does that means? Well your dumb as hell if you don't know what that means.

But I'll explain it for those who are slow.(Don't worry I'm slow too and mentally stupid)

From time to time ideas comes in mind. These ideas are possible stories that have a possibility that could be posted in the near future.

In one week I created about three stories in my head that have a possibility that could one day be posted. Cause they have a lot of potential.

So what I'll do right now is tell you each story that I have thought of.

And here they are.

Story One:

Arknights, New Frontier

Story description: What if an a different alternate universes where Talulah and Ch'en had a middle brother named Azura? Haft Lung and haft Draken. (The rarest, mysterious and perhaps strongest species in the world) What if their haft brothers leaves them after Talulah was taken away. And after years later he returns more powerful then ever. Now having the heart of a hero and the powers and weapons to back him up. How would the events of Arknights play out if Azura was there?

(Azura would be that one super powerful character that is insanely difficult to beat, but he won't be unbeatable. As well certain characters that die in the game would survive in this story. And yes there would be a harem. I still don't know how many girls would be in the harem tho. Also sense the Arknights anime is coming soon I might publish this story after the anime is over)

________________________

Story Two:

Genshin Impact, Heart Of Thunder

Story description: The Raiden Shogun. The Archon Of Electro and protector and ruler of Inazuma. She has suffer great lost of her kin and friends in the past. As her main goal is to reach eternity. However she's missing something. A feeling in her heart that she herself has clue to what it is. But by perhaps by fate a boy arrives to Inazuma. The son of the famous and powerful pirate Beidou. Somehow he was born with the ability to control the element of Electro without a vision, his name is Jack(Might change the name later). By fate Jack who could perhaps find that missing feeling in the Raiden Shogun heart. And by coincidence he catch the eye of a certain pink fox and a girl from the Kujou Clan.