How it works

Ayo!

Just here to say something that I think you all need to know.

You see a lot of you want me to continue other stories. And yeah I wanna keep writing all my stories. I want to finish them so damn bad. But then I again I have two reasons why I can't do that yet. First reason my job. You see I work at a Warehouse. I work from five or six in the morning through four or eight at night. So when I get home I eat and take a shower and try to relax. I come back tire as hell. I only have one day off and sometimes I don't have any day off. So yeah time is always short for me
.And second reason is I'm trying to finish one more season of Kaijus girls. That story reach a 300K. Perhaps my most read story.

So here's what's gonna happen and I'll try my best to keep this up.

Here's the stories I'll be writing in order and main things I'll be doing.

First story.

Heaven Or Hell.
This story is about 70% done. To be honest I wasn't expecting this story to be this long. I thought it was only going to have around 12 episodes but the Plot kept on coming. And yes there well be a second season to this story but it won't happen after this story if finish. And yes this story is connected to the Kaiju Girl story. You saw Azure and the new Gojira girl appearing in that story. They'll both well appear in Kaiju Girl season 4 Part 2.

Now after I finish Heaven Or Hell I'll take a break for a while and keep writing other stories. I can't say which one cause I have to feel it.

Second story.
Prison Shadow Maximum(I might change the name of the story). After the break I'll create this new story. This story we go to where once Noah was in prison. The characters who well appear in this story are Rey, Talulah, Zero Two, John, Asher, Momoko and other new character and old characters. In this story Rey well gain a new form, Zero Two and Talulah well become friendly with each other(Too friendly if you ask me). Well discover hidden truth from the characters. And it's ending won't be bad but we'll open a window for more stories. And yes this story is connected to Kaiju Girl season 4 Part 2.

After this story is over I'll be taking another break and keep writing radom stories. Like I said before I can't say which random story I'll continue cause I have to feel it.

After this I'll finish the Kaiju Girls movie I promise to finish. Keep in mind the movie well be done in a separate book. And none of the things that happen in the movie are canon. And yes I'll make more movies of Kaiju Girls in the future.

As well I'll be also writing three more teasers of Kaiju Girls Season 4 Part 2. There are three teasers left. Ghidorah Teaser, Noah Teaser and final Electro Thunder Teaser. I might make a fourth teaser.

After the Movie is finish and post the full Trailer of Kaiju Girls season 4 part 2.

And final I'll be writing Kaiju Girls season 4 part 2 after the brake and final full Trailer. I'll make the story as long as I can with more plot. You'll see more fights and drama put to it. A lot twists. More weapons and Monsters too and more weapons from other animes and cartoons too. You'll see Azure interacting with Noah, Mothra, Rodan and even Erza. And we'll our old Gojira return? Yes she well! The noble Gojira you all knew well return. And we'll she and Noah talk things out and return for each other? I won't tell you. But I well tell you this. Jr plays a twist in the story and near the end some episodes well make you cry. I won't say how but it well hurt and make you angry.

And that is it. That's how I'll go. I'll try to find the time to make this all work as best as possible. It's difficult with the little time I have.

Final thing. You see I'll be going super slow with everything and I am sorry for that. You see I have Rodan metamorphosis form and the new Gojira girl looks. They'll look different in Kaiju Girls season 4 part 2. But you see I don't have Anguirus metamorphosis form. You see the artists who I know can draw Anguirus metamorphosis won't open commissions until a month from now. Yeah sorry for that. I'm trying to give all the girls a badass new look but still look beautiful.

So please, please be patience with me. I'm trying my best to make everything work. So please and thank you for understanding.

Bye bye.