Episode 6: Falling Apart

Last time on Bad Girls Club,We found out that the girls went to D.R for a trip But Tension Change Quickly After Untrue
rumors about Kareline Boyfriend, Kareline try to talk to her but Ashely slap her and the results in that slap went crazy!

Ashley: (slaps kareline)(slow motion)

Kareline: (jumps on Ashley) (throws punches in her face)

Ashley: (Pulling Kareline hair) (throws her on the floor) (gets up, hits her with a telephone)

Kareline: (lips starts bleeding) (pulls her hair and throws her against the table ) (the table breaks)

Ashley: (holds kareline)

Kareline: (head buds) (punches her eye)

Ashely: (nose bleeds) (haves a black eye)

Ashley: (pulls her hair)

Kareline:(punching her back and stomach)

Roybelisa: ENOUGH YA BOTH BLEEDING

Genesis: ASHLEY LET GO OF KARELINE ,KARELINE STOP THROWING PUNCHES

Brianna:-confession - TBH THIS IS THE MOST BIGGEST FIGHT!! BUT WHERE THE SECURITY AT THOO???!!!!

Marssia: (starts punching kareline)

(Roybelisa, Brianna Genesis jumping marssia)

Kareline: (Spits Blood )(kicks Ashley in the face) (tries to throw her but security guards grab her)

(7 security guard holding Ashley's 20 holding kareline) ( the rest getting the rest of the girls )

Kareline: (looking 4 ashley) ASHLEY BRING YA ASS OVER HERE I CAN'T I GOT 20 SECURITY GUARDS ON ME!!!

Ashely :(kicking the security guards off) OFFICER LET ME GO!!! (Runs to Kareline)

Kareline :(Kicks her in the face)

Ashley :(falls )(gets a trash can)(throws up)

Producer: ENOUGH!!! Ashley JUST GET OUT THIS HOUSE!! u will be staying in a hotel hurry up and pack up (Comment on this episode if u want to be a replacement)

Ashley: Yes Let me start packing now (limps upstairs)

Producer: Kareline ,Okay are u okay (kareline nods) You don't need to go the hospital?

Kareline:No am fine all she did was bust my lip

Security: Okay we will get u an ice pack anything else?

Kareline: Some water plz?

Ashley Bedroom

Ashely: I am miss u U my Ride or Die ,cuz u know I love u and am miss u (gives marssia hug) (about to leave)