Episode 14:Quit the Drama

Living room

Ashley: GUSSE WHO BIRTHDAY IT IS!!! BITCHES MINE!! - confession - Well today my 21 birthday and I just want the girls to get over the drama and hurry up with the house meeting cuz WE GONNA TURN UP!

Everyone: (sings happy bday gettho way)Happy BIRTHDAY ASHLEY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY.

Ashley: Where my gifts at?

Marssia:(jumps on Ashley) (starts dancing on her)

Kareline: (laughs) (twerks in Ashley face)-confession- We just sitting her dancing and twerking and just as along as she enjoying it that's all I care about.

Ashley: Omfg get ya asses off me save this for the party ! Damn

Genesis:I can't wait for the party is gonna be litty!

Kareline: But before we get litty we gotta talkie HOUSE MEETIMG AT 1

Afternoon

It was 1:02 and every one met kareline in the living and everybody was there to hear w.e kareline had to say.

Kareline: Okay ,We all know today is the day before we leave and then the reunion. I just wanna say let's get off everything off our chest and Leave the fighting to the reunion U GUYS UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT MY MOUTH!!!!! LEAVE THE FIGHTING TO THE REUNION,Okay who gonna go first.

Ashley: Am go Okay Brianna am not being rude or anything but u are a fake ass bitch

Brianna:First of all Idk who the f*** u talking to but u ain't talking to me cause Atleast am not #Slut!

Marssia: - confession-Why the f*** is this bitch using hastags like WTF is wrong with her!I swear she tooooo much

Genesis: -confession- WHY THE HELL IS SHE SAYING #SLUT YOOOOO AM DONE JUST KILL ME NOW!

Roybelisa: -confession- (slaps her forehead) AM DONE BRUHH SHE DID NOT USE A HASTAG IN WORDS THIS BISH!

Ashely:Stfu bish at least am not a wh*** like all of ya

Roybelisa: (stands up ) WHO THE F*** Y CALLING wh*** BITCH U CAN SUCK MY D*** !

Ashley:I 'Eve be glad too hoe.....or should I say HOES

(Everybody jumping Ashely) (punching kick)

Kareline:(rolls her eyes) this bitches got my patience rolling (goes up to the fight) (pushes roby off) (throws her on the couch),

Kareline:-confession- These bitches are deaf We 'er gonna have to to this my way. EVERYBODY STFU!

Everyone looks at kareline

Kareline: YA BITCHES TALKING ABOUT AM TIRED OF THE DRAMAMA BUT YA HOES KEEPS STARTING IT

Brianna:Who you calling a ho-

Kareline: BRIE DONT ******* START WITH ME I WILL BEAT YA ASS UNTILL U BLEED I DONT KNOW WHAT SOOO DIFFCLUT I TOLD YA TO GET THINGS OFF YA CHEST AND SAY WHAT U WANT .ASHLEY'S U DIDN'T HAVE TO CALL HER A FAKE ASS BITCH BRIE WHY THE FU** U USING HASTAG SLUT BITCH THIS AIN'T NO TWITTER OR INSTAGRAM !!! ALL YA WANNA DO IS FIGHT YA DONT WANNA CHANGE I FOUGHT ALMOST ALL OF YA BITCHES AND THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ACTUAL SAID SORRY WAS MARSSIA AND GENESIS THEY OVER WITH THE DRAMA TBH I JUST WANA TO GET THINGS OFF OUR CHEST BUT YA BITCHES SO MOTHER F****** COMPLAIYED ASS. BITCHES (flips the table) (runs to her room)

Everybody sat there and reflected Ashley started crying roybelisa just felt bad asf and it was awarkward because everybody was looking at each other they try to speak but they kept their mouths close and no one move they just look at each other it was like they were saying sorry on their mind But Why?

Kareline room

(Ashley and the rest went in kare room)

Ashley: Look we all sat and thouhght about what u said u were right we acted like hoes in this house instead of going to club we thought we can party here we invited some friend over we mean like 200 ppl and we decorated soo can we all just hug.

(Everyone hug each other and hug)

everybody forgot about the whole mad thingy everybody dance kareline did the double tap everybody twerk and dance on Ashley some even grinded or kiss. There were cakes and takis and a big bottle of henney. They all got drunk but even thoooo they all threw up they all sleep on the couch peacefully.

NEXT TIME ON THE.....BAD GIRLS CLUB....

Producer: We brought a Professor Dr.Bloomstone she her to talk to you guys.

Confession Room

Dr.Bloom stone: Brianna ,These stories is telling me u change into a bully?

Brianna: I didn't change into no FU***** BULLY ASS****

Dr.Bloom stone: Am not saying ur a bully am asking you Brianna.

Brianna:(slaps Dr.bloomstome)
Dr.bloomstone: (punches Brianna)