Reunion Part 3

Perviously on Bad Girls Club reunion part 2.

Ivan: Am sorry Kareline me and Brianna were dating and we been datting for a mouth I lie to you about everything am sorry!

Kareline:(punches Ivan) ....(jumps over the couch) (punches Brianna )

Roybelisa: I WAS THE quite ONE!!! (slams rocky)

Justine: Okay Since this is the last time I will be seeing you guys ,Lets talk about this Instagram beef with Brianna and Genesis??

Genesis: This bitch was calling me ugly for some reason and I was like lmafoo dub but I was just joking bitch wanna f*ckin say I was doing sucker and shit like bitch u acting like I can't pop off on you!

Brianna: CUZ U CAN'T U BARLEY FOUGHT IN BAD GIRLS CLUB NOW STOP BEING A THOT HOE!! I WASN'T THE FAKE ONE!!

Geneis: (YELLING LOUD) BITCH THIS IS YOUR LAST NIGHT ON T.V BITCH!!? F*UCK OUTTA HERE DUM HOE TALKING ABOUT AM SUCKER U BE F*UCKING AND TRYNA HUMP EVERY BODY MAN !! GET YOUR OWN MAN HOE!

Audience: OHHH ...OWWWW...FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

Genesis: You know what? Let me F*uck this hoe  up right now (stands up ) (pulls Brianna hair) (punches her face)

Brianna: (pulls Genesis shirt to the floor) (punches the back of her head)

Kareline walk back in and sits next to roybelisa.

Genesis: (gets up) (kicks Brianna in her head /face) (punches her face hard)

Securitys takes theme off each other Takes Brianna home earlier and sits Genesis down

Genesis: BYE HOE I NEVER F* UCK WITH YOU ANWAYS!!!

Justine: DAMMM Genny!! Anyways some of the Audience have question of all of ya!

Girl #1: Ashley & marssia is it true u was gonna f*uck Ivan when ya were in D.R?

Ashely: Not F*uck him but take her man!!

Marssia: Ya am cute bitch soo I take ya man!!

Girl #1 : You is not cute boo boo!!

Marssia: Yes ,I am!!! Bitch!!

Girl #1 : I will grab that fake ass weave off ya head hoe I know that's weave stop playing ya self!!

Justine: Okay thats enough questions ,for a treat I brought sooo strippers here for ya ! COME OUT FIRE BOYS

WHILE everybody was twerking and getting biggie with the hottie's they all knew this was they last time here and they came to say goodbye!

All:This is end of season 1 BGC : NYC Bye!!!