Epidose 10: Ashley BACK!!!

This season has been soo good and crazy the last episode is 15 and then we have 1,2,3 parts of the reunion and Then season 2 Bad Girls Club Miami Soo be prepared!

All of you know that in BGC: NYC the Girls were fine they came home the next day and everything was good. Soo the police came over to make sure nobody was cause by this tragic incident, and Whoever was the cause we be in Jail for 2 weeks. It was Confession time.

Police officer #1:I will like to speak to kareline

And the rest of the other police had the other girls

Police #1: I want u to be honest did u do this?

Kareline: No ,I never had a problem with dange ,Marssia was the first one to to fight her and then they all wanted to jump her but I didn't I was fighting marssia and sh**

Police #2: Dange tell us who do u think will do this?

Dange: It was kareline, she a very angry person and has a Dark shadow.

Police #2:Thank you(talking in the speaker) We got a name stop all the confession.

Living room

Producer:..... Kareline go to officer Nash

Kareline: WHAT? WHAT THE F*** THIS BITCH IS BUGGIN WHO TOLD U THIS??

Police #2 :Dange!! (Putting hand cuffs)

Kareline:(runs to dange) (jumps on her)(punches her face )(knees her chin)

(Security guards pulling theme apart.)

Dange: I have a confession to make. Am the one that push Marssia and Brianna!

(Everybody jumps dange expect kareline)

Kareline:(sits and watch) I already got my got my punches soo w.e

(Security Guards pull theme apart)

Producer: DANGE SEE U AT COURT!!! And we have ur bags pack (throws on the floor)

Dange:(slaps the proudcer)

(Security guard dragging her out the house)

Dange: BYE SEE YA BITCHES AT THE REUNION!!

dange: -leaving statement - We'll that what I get for trying to be known Well I wanted to leave this house anyways I thought They was gonna to throw they didn't have to drag me thoo well see ya ugly mother ******* At the reunion!!!

Producer: Okay, Now that that crazy bitch is out the house we will have

Genesis: Another Replacement we get !!!

Producer: No we have 2 special girls Ashley is back!! And her friend Mikey

Mikey: Sup am dike!

Ashley's: WELCOME BACK BITCHES MOST HATED GIRL IS BACK IN THE HOUSE!!!

Kareline: OHHH HELLL NAWWW

Next time on the BAD GIRLS CLUB:NYC.....

Mikey: U cute

Kareline: Thx u I love ur style

Mikey(kisses kareline cheek) wanna **** after this?

Kareline:-confession- THIS BITCH DID NOT JUST KISSS ME THIS BITCH IS FAKE ASF

Kareline: (slaps Mikey) (Throws her on the floor)
(Throws. Drink at her)

Kitchens

Ashley: Baby it's okay she blind (kisses mikey cheeks)

Mikey:(kisses her back)

(Goes in bed) (MATURE CONTENTS)

(Opens the door)

EVERYBODY: OH MY ******* GOSH